• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Junior Dos Santos thinks Mark Hunt is a better striker than Overeem

And yet Hunt got beat in 30 seconds by the weak dude ( as YOU say ) that is stronger than Hunt on roids LOL, you and your terrible logic LOL.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Alistair-Overeem-461

The fight was 1:11. So therefore since you don't feel Reem is weaker than Hunt, that means that you agree with him being rocked right?

Finally you came to your senses with seeing that Hunt did rocked Reem.

Fact is Reem was NEVER rocked, Reem was NEVER hit on the side of the head. Reem was hit on the shoulder, fight went to the ground and Hunt got owned.

So a 240 plus pound all muscle MMA fighter on roids got push by a kickboxer with one hand because he got hit on the shoulder? Than by your logic Reem is weak no? And he is weaker than James Toney, Fedor, Mayweather, Hopkins and others that uses the shoulder roll no? But you said he is not weak which I agreed with and yet you then say he got push by a kickboxer by being punch on the shoulder because he is fragile.

Which one is it buttercup?

How does it feel, you cannot prove any of your lies?

But I have been posting up proof. You just cannot grasp it because you have a gentle brain little buddy.

Again Hunt worshiper, Your the hurt fan that said Reem is weak, You can keep saying I did, but you still have not proved that. hmmm I wonder why, Oh that's right its because you cant, but I knew that of course.

But why you mad for Jared? I mean you keep repeating the same stuff that has no bearing on reality. All while being very upset about it. Calm down buddy. By the way Jared I found a pic of you on the net. You seem like a nice guy. Why you mad for though?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner

jared_lee_loughner--300x300.jpg

Last edited:
If you actually compare their Gran Prix wins, on paper, Overeem's is more impressive, IMO, although Aerts was way passed his prime, a win over Tyrone Spoong is legit atleast more legit then one over Jerome Le Banner though thats debatable I guess.

I'd say, Hunt might have the better hands and punching power edge, tho Overeem as the total package, with kicks and knees as well as thudding power punches, I'd haveto give the edge to Overeem in striking.

How was Reem more impressive?

Hunt defeated prime Leko and Le Banner.

Reem defeated a LHW Spong and a washed up Peter Aerts.

And just because one has more kicks and knees does not automatically make him a better stand up fighter than a Boxer. Hunt also has power in his hands but is more fluent and faster with his punches than Reem while also being able to check leg kicks and defend against knees.

And he rocked Reem in their MMA match anyways.

Mark Hunt *IS* a better striker than Overeem, thats why Overeem took him down and submitted him, just because Overeem has all those muscles, doesn't make him better.

If Overeem can crack Fujita's skull he can do the same to Hunt. Hunt is not getting any younger.

Er.. I'd argue not all skulls are made the same, but Fujita was "ironhead" for a reason. So there goes my argument!

I still feel Hunt is the better pure striker. MMA, not sure. Overeem does have a decent ground game. Let's be honest though, comparing Fujita's striking to either is a bit .. wrong.

Back