Junior Dos Santos: He fought with Broken Jaw

Omni**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
After the second round when Cain nearly KTFO him. haha I bet some of you thought he went in that way.

Dana just said it in the Press conference. Discuss

Cain broke his jaw. and this isn't confirmed, dana just said he thought it was broken.

All I can say is I would like to see all these Cain Valasquez fans saying JDS is a pussy and can't fight to go in their themselves and try survive the way he did.

i'll believe it when the medical suspensions come out, until then its all talk, like tito fighting with a "broken skull"

Good job shows heart but it doesn't change anything though. I wanted JDS to win but none of that matters. His jaw was broken because Cain broke it.

Well, if Cain is the one that actually broke the jaw.....then it can't be used an excuse.

If JDS came into the fight with a broken jaw then different story.

But Cain did it, so it's fair and square.

All I can say is I would like to see all these Cain Valasquez fans saying JDS is a pussy and can't fight to go in their themselves and try survive the way he did.

qft there arent any saying that shit just butthurt jds fans going on about how jbjb wold destroy cain and cain isnt better than jds because he has no power and couldnt finish

i'll believe it when the medical suspensions come out, until then its all talk, like tito fighting with a "broken skull"

Nothing beats when Tyson fought with "a broken back"

praise be allah the merciful for allowing him to get in the ring :p

There were excuses for Velasquez's loss in the first fight. Will there be excuses for Dos Santos' loss this fight?

He would have had tons of blood coming from his mouth, and he sure wouldnt have been able to talk afterword. But he got smashed a couple times. Maybe dislocated.

qft there arent any saying that shit just butthurt jds fans going on about how jbjb wold destroy cain and cain isnt better than jds because he has no power and couldnt finish

That's funny,cause that isn't me saying shit like that,because unlike most on here,I'm a long time fan who gives the better man of a fight the respect they deserve! But what I've been seeing is dumb threads being made by Cain fans,and if any jds fans make excuses then they aren't true mma fans and are really immature!

Back