• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Junior dos Santos earns black belt in BJJ

Boyka

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
63095_453124104735145_1683312572_n.jpg

Great accomplishment for JDS. I'm sure posters will come in here and make comments about happy meals lol

Congrats to the champ.

Can anyone tell me how good a Yuri Carlton BB is?

Finally can people stop questioning JDS's ground credentials?

That would be insane if he was dangerous on the ground as well.

People question his ground game, but look at it from another way:

His TAKEDOWN DEFENSE and SCRAMBLING are so good that his opponents aren't even capable of putting Junior's BJJ to test.

Holding Junior down is a tall order - so far no one's been able to- and even if someone manages to hold him down, Junior likely won't be a fish out of water as evidenced by his BJJ Black Belt pedigree (Yuri Carlton is a legit, high-level BJJ practitioner)

media

Nice, however if he keeps it up like he's done previously he won't even need it :)

Man I have yet to see him be taken down to see how good he is

He is trully complete, he effortlessly took Carwin down. With this BJJBB he rises higher up the p4p.

I'd be glad to see him tap somebody out and shut up the haters who talk about his "questionable" ground game.

Junior's legit,we may have not seen his jitz applied in a real fight,but he aint no slouch.

Junior's legit,we may have not seen his jitz applied in a real fight,but he aint no slouch.

LOLOL!!! How the fuq do you know this? The dude got subbed by a MW. Lets see him enter some ADCC competition and see how he does...the answer is horrible.

Interesting, I'm predicting Cain takes Junior down over commits with the ground and pound and gets caught in an armbar in the 3rd round.

LOLOL!!! How the fuq do you know this? The dude got subbed by a MW. Lets see him enter some ADCC competition and see how he does...the answer is horrible.

And how long ago was this?

I'd be glad to see him tap somebody out and shut up the haters who talk about his "questionable" ground game.

And just how is it NOT questionable? He almost got choked out by Slo Mo Carwin.

i cant imagine JDS subbing someone.. i can only imagine his knocking the shit out of ppl.

Back