Junior/Cain, you guys are ridiculous

This is Sherdog, what did you expect? Reasonable people?

I will always continue to support JDS (assuming he fights the way he normally does and doesn't turn into a gameplanning point fighter/decision winner).

The only ones calling JDS the GOAT were his Brasillian nuthuggers. I always thought he was an overrated one-dimensional boxer.

I was expecting JDS to get the TKO but his performance was really disappointing. He was backing straight up and leaving his hands down and against somebody as aggressive as Cain that's going to get you rocked. Had JDS actually employed some decent striking defense I think the fight would have gone a lot differently.

But no matter what I like JDS, and I know he'll do a lot better the next time those two fight.

Two great fights, two great fighters, looking forward to a great rivalry between them.

people are black and white

either your the best ever or your not worth their time

JDS will be back and round 3 will be a war

Cain and JDS will have more epic battles in the future. Also, put Reem, Black Fedor, Big Foot and Verdum in the mix and the heavy weight division should be exciting.

People are always going to shoot-off.

TS, great post. This is a gem amongst the stupidity that flows on this forum.

who cares? Overeem would dominate both of those guys. and they are great fighters no mean to bash.

Shertards will always be petty and disrespectful. That was a fantastic main event.

I am a big fan of both fighters and I'm surprised at the outcome. I thought Junior would KO Cain again but I'm glad I was wrong. The HW decision needed this result.

Fight 1 -Jr had his way, fresh arms and landed an early bomb.

Fight 2 -Cain had his way, pressured the whole fight and wore Jr out from the start.

Both fighters are still amazing, after winning AND losing. This is fighting, someone has to lose. In my opinion they are both fantastic athletes and worthy of respect.

EDIT - The boos were absolutely shameful.

I will always continue to support JDS (assuming he fights the way he normally does and doesn't turn into a gameplanning point fighter/decision winner).

never going to happen.
he likes knocking people out too much.

So...do people REALLY change their accounts when a fighter loses and act like they've always supported the winner, or is it a pathetic, crazy idea that some posters suspect happens? Either way...fucking sad...

Back