• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News July 25 Naoya Inoue vs Stephen Fulton

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No, little child. I have no problem with someone being wrong, we're all wrong sometimes, even @borntoloseNOT thought Ryan Garcia would beat Tank (sorry bro). The problem i have is when a fight doesn't go someone's way and they immediately try to discredit and make excuses before the dust has even settled in some sort of effort to save face. It's cowardly and proves that you're just an insignificant little man who can't admit when he was wrong.

Just like when you proclaimed BJS would whoop Canelo, and then when Canelo whooped BJS you cried all night and got yourself banned for claiming it was a fixed fight.

We've come full circle. Get a life you pitiful little turd.
me save face against a moron like you? have some class, jackass. i'm the one who gave inoue practically every round, even while i was rooting for fulton.

so, canelo turned out to be fkin overrated fraud who picked on washed up, has beens until he got exposed. now he has to pick on guys two divisions smaller...the biggest sham in boxing...and not my problem.

are you a fuckin moron? i just saw the fight. i scored every round for inoue except for one. wtf is your problem? you got a bug up your ass because i was rooting against your hero? grow up, little man. inoue won tonight. just take your w and go in your little corner and be happy.
The fact that you even scored one round to Fulton says a lot

a few days ago, fulton was a bum who was gonna get blown out by inoue...now he's good enough that beating him puts inoue at pfp #1...yeah whatever.

Who the hell called Fulton a bum??? He was no. 1 in the division... Undefeated even tho he arguably lost to Figueroa.

Also Inoue was top 3 P4P by most boxing fans before this fight even happened. Not crazy to think absolutely eviscerating no. 1 in a weight jump would claim no. 1 P4P

a few days ago, fulton was a bum who was gonna get blown out by inoue...now he's good enough that beating him puts inoue at pfp #1...yeah whatever.
I thought you were a Fulton fan…? Inoue is currently the #2 P4P boxer by ESPN, and just demolished the #1 guy from a higher weight class in his debut of said weight class.
i would rank yordenis ugas above fulton pfp. but nobody was calling spence pfp #1 just for dominating and stopping ugas.
Is Yordenis Ugas the #1 boogeyman from light middleweight…?

I don't think he seemed particularly hittable; that was all about who he was in there with. Inoue shut down his movement but Fulton was still deflecting most of Inoue's offense, even when Inoue was teeing off.
i'm giving inoue credit for beating fulton...and making it look easy. lol.

Who the hell called Fulton a bum??? He was no. 1 in the division... Undefeated even tho he arguably lost to Figueroa.

Also Inoue was top 3 P4P by most boxing fans before this fight even happened. Not crazy to think absolutely eviscerating no. 1 in a weight jump would claim no. 1 P4P
ok, maybe they didn't call him a bum. but the general consensus was that inoue would steamroll fulton. because fulton really wasn't that good. now that inoue did steamroll fulton, he should be ranked pfp #1...over a guy he was SUPPOSED to dominate.

me save face against a moron like you? have some class, jackass. i'm the one who gave inoue practically every round, even while i was rooting for fulton.

so, canelo turned out to be fkin overrated fraud who picked on washed up, has beens until he got exposed. now he has to pick on guys two divisions smaller...the biggest sham in boxing...and not my problem.

Yes, you're trying to save face by claiming Fulton was rusty, that he never tried, and that he isn't Haney or Tank, when before the fight you were saying he would outclass Naoya. It doesn't matter how you scored it, we all scored it a shutout, it's about the excuses you make any time someone you want to lose wins, it's pathetic and childish, but i guess that's just who you are. An insignificant lump of shit on the bottom of humanity's shoe.

Try admitting you were wrong some time instead of clinging to your fragile ego so tightly.

what you guys don't understand, and @brundlefly clearly does, is that the gauze being applied directly to naoya's knuckles gave him an unfair advantage. he was so used to having his gloves loaded with tape directly on his knuckles that it now felt like he wasn't even wearing gloves, which made him faster and even more of a devastating puncher. that should totally be illegal now.

now i have to go, these crayons aren't gonna eat themselves.

aight folks. i'm out...good fight. both men did their best. glad nobody got hurt.

ok, maybe they didn't call him a bum. but the general consensus was that inoue would steamroll fulton. because fulton really wasn't that good. now that inoue did steamroll fulton, he should be ranked pfp #1...over a guy he was SUPPOSED to dominate.
Lmao. Wahhh he’s not tank or Haney, wahh Fulton looked terrible, wahhh inoue used fundamentals to beat him, wahh everyone was calling Fulton a bum before the fight.

You are seriously the worst

Ah he's one of those. Makes sense. A turd indeed

Yeah he's one of them. If i got banned for being a complete douche canoe, and i eventually got allowed back on here, i'd lay low and try to learn from my idiocy, but not this guy. Once a turd, always a turd.

But on the real if Crawford kos Spence early or Spence completely shuts down bud then I have no problem putting either man #1p4p.
It’s just gonna be really hard to top that performance

so now Inoue has a chance to be undisputed in TWO weight classes. has anyone ever done that before, from the 3 belt era onward?

what you guys don't understand, and @brundlefly clearly does, is that the gauze being applied directly to naoya's knuckles gave him an unfair advantage. he was so used to having his gloves loaded with tape directly on his knuckles that it now felt like he wasn't even wearing gloves, which made him faster and even more of a devastating puncher. that should totally be illegal now.

now i have to go, these crayons aren't gonna eat themselves.

{<jordan}

Back