Julianna Pena Is Ranked 4 In The Rankings

shes a damn good fighter. as a fan though i have to be truthful. i thought she lost her last fight against montano. she definitely took the 3rd and seems to thrive the longer the fight go's. second time iv seen her dominate the 3rd round of a tough back and forth fight
You think Nicco won the second round? Julianna was dominating her on the ground when she took her down and cut her with an elbow. I thought that was Julianna's best round.

Seems a little high for a fighter with only one win over a former flyweight in the last 2 years, but reading the names between 5-15 I don't think any of them should be ahead of Pena. Y'all remember when women's BW was the hot division in the UFC 3 years ago?
I remember; I really hope the WBW can go back to being one of the most exciting divisions again.

She is a great fighter i hope she keeps destroying the competition

that division stinks, bad lol.

You think Nicco won the second round? Julianna was dominating her on the ground when she took her down and cut her with an elbow. I thought that was Julianna's best round.
i might have to rewatch. i thought nicco had the first 2 while watching live but i may have been

<28>

i might have to rewatch. i thought nicco had the first 2 while watching live but i may have been

<28>
LMAOO! And yes. I think it would definitely be worth rewatching: it was a good fight and the majority of people gave Pena the win. Nicco looks really big in this weight class though; I think she'll give a lot of the girls in the division a tough fight.

She had a long lay off, but would you honestly rank anyone on that list outside of the top 5 above her?

Back