News Juicy stuff on Dana and prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down Dan bilzerian

3 women pretending to be interested doesn’t sound fun

Half the time women are only pretending to be interested in sex to please their man. Just blow your load and move on i say lol.

Was Arianny on hiatus, because she's had fake tits almost the whole time she was there, except for a few of the early shows she did in 2006.

Arianny_Celeste_%28crop%29.jpg

Before plastic surgery. Nice, young and natural.

arianny_celeste_fitness_gurls_04.jpg

After plastic surgery. Looks like another used up Vegas whore.
Pretty sure she didn’t gave fake tits until years after Edith came and went

Pretty sure she didn’t gave fake tits until years after Edith came and went
She got continuously bigger and faker looking implants as time went on. She was basically flat to start with.

4g3dkh.jpg

This is her natural. She's naturally thin and banana shaped with small breasts.

Over the years, she got multiple breast implant surgeries as well as other plastic surgeries, which became increasingly unrealistic.

0_TetNioZMvZwSSUOKsnnLGH08pE-GdCMRd0uYUsph4ie1wl9P-LjVa7ar-L2V9yHiZjrv2Ku4jAeas9vEoJKziYIq-ZicQLPEJalpTzStoM0UQ44gSJItv8vMcE29UhwRsw

latest

As you can see in the pic with Edith, her breasts have already been augmented. Just not to the same extent as they are now and in more recent years.

Arianny%20Celeste%20-%20Wear%20Bikini%20top%20at%202012%20UFC-06.jpg

Arianny-Celeste-Featured-Image.png

And now she's got the total clown show high and hard implants from multiple surgeries in succession with little natural breast tissue to support them.

Did you even read it? An exec using a billion dollar company's funds and then offering to pay hush money to a prostitute and allegedly flying her to Brazil to be put up and given 10Gs to gamble. I'd care if I were employed & making peanuts.

But you’re not employed or contracted by the UFC so why are you so angry about it? Why do you care how some guy (you’ve never met) spends his money and what he does with his company’s funds? Hats none of your business, son.

If you don’t like the UFC or Dana, why the fuck would you watch it? We gotta get the whiners outta here. It’s getting pretty bad.

Was Arianny on hiatus, because she's had fake tits almost the whole time she was there, except for a few of the early shows she did in 2006.

Before plastic surgery. Nice, young and natural.

arianny_celeste_fitness_gurls_04.jpg

After plastic surgery. Looks like another used up Vegas whore.

What happen to her? She ruined her face. She looks like shit now. I don't understand the hype with plastic surgery. Most if not all are disasters.

all of a sudden this board is full of religious nuts who think sex is bad or something
when you're a successful rich guy, of course you're going to be out there slinging dick
just ask brendan schaub

Sherdog is filled with SSJW and Cucks now
Miss the ole' 2006-2010 vibes on here
Sherdog is filled with douchebag racists and misogynists now, just like it was back in the 2006-2010 era you like to vibe on - what exactly are you missing?

not surprisingly they are worth every penny
this whole "banging hookers is so cool" schtick is dumb internet BS. get real.

OMG you obviously have Buzzfeed as your homepage
I don't think i've ever read that site unless it was off a link from somewhere else.

you are on sherdog, jackass
Is there a point to that comment you would like to make? Do you know how to elaborate at all, or is your brain too feeble to come up with anything more than an obvious fact?

Would bet a lot of money she lets him fuck hookers. The money he has and the lifestyle he can give her and her children, it would easily be worth it
100% they have an “understanding.” If I was filthy rich I’d do the same.

Would bet a lot of money she lets him fuck hookers. The money he has and the lifestyle he can give her and her children, it would easily be worth it
A divorce and taking half plus spousal support..... Nicole Young style would also make sense

But you’re not employed or contracted by the UFC so why are you so angry about it? Why do you care how some guy (you’ve never met) spends his money and what he does with his company’s funds? Hats none of your business, son.

If you don’t like the UFC or Dana, why the fuck would you watch it? We gotta get the whiners outta here. It’s getting pretty bad.
This isn't in context, buddy made a rude comment and it was clear he didn't even read the tweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back