Romy%20Tarangul.jpg

&
htm_2008091812322002010000020104-1.jpg

or BJJ:
kyra-gracie.jpg

(and in EXACT same pose as Akiyama)
1186775616g.jpg

i'm going for judo.

i think thers not anything wrong if they also want to look good or sexy... imo is about context, i doubt any feamale athlete will go at date or a dinner with a gi or a rashguard on, they will probably chose a nice dress to look feminine if not sexy. They are athletes but they are still women and thers nothing bad in that, still when they compete i look mostly to their skills rather than to their beauty.

First of all, there's a world of difference between dressing up for dinner with a date and posing nude/semi-nude for Maxim or Playboy for the world to see.

Second, I think you misunderstood my point. There is absolutely nothing wrong with female athletes wanting to look sexy. Nor does doing so mean that they shouldn't still be respected for their skills. HOWEVER, if a woman chooses to pose provocatively for Maxim or naked for Playboy, then she (or anybody else, like the person whose post I was responding to) should not complain when people appreciate the body that she has chosen to show off to the world.

First of all, there's a world of difference between dressing up for dinner with a date and posing nude/semi-nude for Maxim or Playboy for the world to see.

Second, I think you misunderstood my point. There is absolutely nothing wrong with female athletes wanting to look sexy. Nor does doing so mean that they shouldn't still be respected for their skills. HOWEVER, if a woman chooses to pose provocatively for Maxim or naked for Playboy, then she (or anybody else, like the person whose post I was responding to) should not complain when people appreciate the body that she has chosen to show off to the world.

I agree and we should never EVER discourage these fine young ladies from posing!

If we're talkin' Judo hotties, I much prefer Rhonda Rousey. But Kyra is hotter than both.

I have seen katie Mocco in person at the NY Judo Open two years ago, she is gorgeous! And she ahs a nice smile. I would pick Katie first before Kyra in a heart beat.

My problem with female grappling, is a lot of it just isn't as sexy as you would think it would be. Lightweight female wrestlers tend to be pretty hot, but there is nothing sexy about two girls going at it hard (You know what I mean).

Im not sure which college in Oklahoma, but she attending one of the universites on a wrestling scholarship. Last I read.

Kyra hands down...

Gotta give props to the muay thai godess Gina Carano also, even though she's really a striker at heart...
In maxim...
Gina%20Carano%20Maxim%20pic%201.jpg

Doin what she does best...
gina-carano-kelly-kobold.jpg

Top this fuckers....

l.jpg

You win. Though that's a pretty bad picture of Katie on the first page. A buddy of mine trained with her out at Morris's in Massachusetts and says she's actually super hot in person, though she is really tall.

Back