Judo Atlantic Championships In Canada? Anyone one here comin?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by IChinaManI, Mar 19, 2008.

1. IChinaManI

IChinaManI Green Belt

I'm pumped to say the least. This is my first big tournament aside from provincials last year. I've been doing judo for a year and recently did awesome at a tournament. I'm a green now, so I'm pretty excited for this tournament. So is anyone on these boards going..? I doubt it, but haha just for shits and giggles. My newaza has always been solid, cause I've been grappling (outside of judo) on and off for a while now, and I love groundwork. However, my tachi waza has gotten much better in these last few months, and it seemed like everything just came together last tournament, so I really don't want to go to Atlantics this weekend and get owned by everyone haha. Anyways, wish me luck guys :D

2. dolowhite

dolowhite White Belt

Good luck this weekend!

Do you train right in Halifax?

What is the name of your club?

My wife is trying to get me to go out there from Toronto to visit family. I figure I will a least do some judo if I'm there.

3. IChinaManI

IChinaManI Green Belt

Yessir I do. I train at the halifax judo academy most of the week. I train at the dalhousie judo club too when I can. We'd love to have you down here, when you visiting?