JuanMa Lopez vs Rafa Marquez is in trouble

The Bambino

White Belt
Reaction score
Seems like Rafa injured his thumb and the fight is in jeopardy.

Caballero has already offered to step up to the plate, however it was a little odd he wanted the same amount of money as Rafa was going to make. Afterall, the whole fight was centered around a Mexican holiday.

Nevertheless, JuanMa needs to fight Caballero.

yeah I read.. I was really looking forward to this bout.. hope it goes on

Give me Caballero vs. Lopez any day of the week over Marquez vs. Lopez.

Noooooooooooooooooo.

Well, nice fight, but not that great. Shit happens...

Hey, Prod... You're so AWESOME boxing schedule just got knock down a peg.

Y'know Ducky, I'm always glad to see you 'round these parts. Such a ray of Sunshine you are :icon_chee

Im shooting the shit and I am watching undisputed on AMC.

I've seen Wesley Snipes in person. He's a short guy, but built like shit bricks...

Im shooting the shit and I am watching undisputed on AMC.

I've seen Wesley Snipes in person. He's a short guy, but built like shit bricks...

I like that movie. The first one anyways. Doesn't Wesley have to go to prison soon, 3 yrs or something.

You know Ving Rhames... He's built wide and all, but his head is still disproportionate to his body. Ha!

For real?

WTF did Blade do?

He was convicted on tax fraud charges a few yrs ago and had been appealing it for about 6 yrs but the judge shot down his last appeal and order him to start serving his time soon.

He hide something like 3 mil dollars from the IRS in an off shore account, but he claimed he knew nothing about and his account was manged by some one else(which it was but his name was on the accounts) so they found him guilty.

Ok, I read the charges on wiki and he wasn't hiding money but that they were filing false tax returns and not paying what they were supposed to, to the IRS.

Last edited:
Meh... Other than the Blade Series (and the third one was crap), I didn't care too much about his work. And he's not getting any younger. He can't do action movies anymore.

And no, I am not waiting with anticipation for Jungle Fever 2: The Golden Years

What? New Jack City is a great movie and alltime classic in my book. I am going to have to watch it right now cause I am thinking about it. Rock-A-Bar baby.

Major league was another good one, but it ain't better then New Jack. I'll admit though I can't see him making any other movie today that I would want to see but he already got some that are pretty good. Art of war, Us marhall with tommy lee, Murder at 1600 was ok, and what about Demolition Man(people robbing the Taco Bell Truck)classic and I know you don't like football but Wildcats with Goldie Hawn is funny as hell.

Meh. If he didn't want to pay taxes, he should have moved to Iraq.

Wow taking shots at someone who hasnt even posted in this thread yet, and you wonder why people dont like to post here. Fuckin lame duck

Damn I hope this fight goes on without a hitch but if they can make with cabellero ill be just as happy

Wow taking shots at someone who hasnt even posted in this thread yet, and you wonder why people dont like to post here. Fuckin lame duck

Why don't you shut your fucking mouth. Who the fuck involved you in the conversation? If prod wants to defend himself, let him defend himself. He doesn't need a pansy ass like you to defend him. You're an annoying twat face who knows nothing about boxing and even worse, a fucking pusscake to boot. So why don't you shut your crap lousy face and get the fuck out. No one is talking to your gimp ass. Arguing you is like masturbation without the payoff... It's a waste of time. Belaboring with you is like a man (me) picking on a spastic cretin (you). If I want to bang a nurse that works care facility for the mentally retarded and I need an intermediate to help me get in her pants, I'll page you. But otherwise please fuck off back to Dixie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back