Juan Adams will be 2022 HW champ

Morbidly obese soccer mom division.

Hey TS, could you please make a quick "Jon Jones is the GOAT thread" to lock in the jinx? I'd like to see Reyes win

Seriously. This kid is getting better everyday and is a force to be reckoned with. Trust me. He hasnt been this dangerous. Lots of rumors coming out of his camp that hes stronger and more focused than ever. Easy win tonight.

Lad you're literally cursed

It's honestly impressive how many times you've picked someone in a near even fight and gotten it completely wrong

I missed the fight, can someone tell me what happened?

Juan came out with his fingers pointed straight out and tried to get Tafa to impale his eyes on them. Tafa brutally KO'd him with ease shortly after because Juan has no head movement and reacts extremely poorly to getting hit.

Fucking hype train never left the station.
<mma3>

Lad you're literally cursed

It's honestly impressive how many times you've picked someone in a near even fight and gotten it completely wrong
I'm on a bad run right now.

Card has been boring , I just woke up
From a nap , was hoping jones vs Reyes would be on

Seriously. This kid is getting better everyday and is a force to be reckoned with. Trust me. He hasnt been this dangerous. Lots of rumors coming out of his camp that hes stronger and more focused than ever. Easy win tonight.
<LikeReally5>

I missed the fight, can someone tell me what happened?

For the brief time that it lasted, Adams blocked punches with his face until he collapsed unconscious against the cage. The end.

SourCriminalIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Unlikely
Those guys are awful.

Guys a bookie,. confirmed. Trying to sucker you lot into making foolish bets, he knows fill well who's going to win. Only logical explanation, no one's this bad at guessing outcomes.

Back