Juan Adams vs. Justin Tafa is the 3rd fight of the 247 main card

winkydinks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, wtf is this shit

Juan Adams is coming off a loss to Greg Hardy in which he got punched, went for a shitty takedown, and then balled up and waited for the fight to be called after Hardy got on top of him and began heavy gnp.

Justin Tafa is coming off a loss to Yorgan de Castro in which he went night night two minutes into the first round.

They're both two of the biggest cans in the hw division, and they get the third best slot you can get in the UFC. I get that they're hws and there could easily be a ko, but come on. Can anyone explain to me what was going through the match maker's heads?

they're 2 HWs who are susceptible to being KO'd. they put that fight where it's at in case the under card is total shit they can use this match as a palette cleanser so to speak because somebody is most likely getting knocked the fuck out.

That"s a shitty card, we all know that.

1476205018253.gif

Yeah, that's surprising.

Even the HW Black Beast fight is lower on the card.

Very fucking weird. Juan Adams is coming off two dismal losses. He's been a bust for me, dude had serious potential but he completely shit the bed against Hardy after running his mouth. His mentality is questionable.

Tafa is nowhere near UFC ready, he was signed as a local favourite in Oceania and got faceplanted brutally.

Adams should win this one, but the loser is 100% getting cut so I have no idea why it's anywhere near the main card.

Seriously, wtf is this shit

Juan Adams is coming off a loss to Greg Hardy in which he got punched, went for a shitty takedown, and then balled up and waited for the fight to be called after Hardy got on top of him and began heavy gnp.

Justin Tafa is coming off a loss to Yorgan de Castro in which he went night night two minutes into the first round.

They're both two of the biggest cans in the hw division, and they get the third best slot you can get in the UFC. I get that they're hws and there could easily be a ko, but come on. Can anyone explain to me what was going through the match maker's heads?

this shit should be on the prelims, rivera is vera is a banger, it should be on the main card

The real crime is that Mario Bautista is being buried on the Fightpass prelims despite coming off a FOTY contender with Jin Soo Son.

I mistook Justin Tafa for Junior Tafa, was going to say I think Tafa had some fights in glory but I was thinking about Junior.

its almost a guaranteed KO

would you rather see Andrea KGB vs Barb on the main card?

Adams is horrific, he is so uncoordinated and stiff, not a natural fighter at all. Would look out of place on the dark bouts of King of the Cage events

The bout order is terrible & nonsensical 9 out of 10 cards under WME

Adams is horrific, he is so uncoordinated and stiff, not a natural fighter at all. Would look out of place on the dark bouts of King of the Cage events

Yeah I wouldn't go that far but you're spot on about his stiffness, he does look very uncomfortable in there. Shame, his physical tools would be frightening if he was more coordinated and comfortable.

Back