Juan Adams hype train, who is on? tickets are free

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This is a win or bust fight for the big man. Taffa looks pretty pathetic from his fights outwith the UFC and in the UFC. Flat footed and no tdd. Maybe a bit chinny too.

Adams said on Unfiltered he would like another bash at the Hardy fight - I think he is aware he needs an impressive finish here.

Adams KO1

Also bonkers that this fight is Before THE CO MAIN. Both coming off fucking embarassing losses. It should quite obviously be Lewis Latifi.

It's debatable if hardy can realize his potential and he smoked Juan. If Juan was going to put it together he would've beat Greg. Best hope for him is being some middling gatekeeper or journeyman

Tickets are free ?
And its still empty ?

giphy.gif

Sans titre.png

The train's doors are not wide enough

Lol the dude who got pounded by like 30 unanswered punches from Hardy?
Yeah keep your Frog man tickets...

3C2AAD96-93FC-4F2A-A656-5FF2C5315F6B.jpeg

Juan needs better coaching. Hes a beast and was a beast wrestler but often looks like he woke up in the cage and doesnt know how he got there.

Juan needs better coaching. Hes a beast and was a beast wrestler but often looks like he woke up in the cage and doesnt know how he got there.
He trained with Jackson Wink this camp.

He's also been open about his problems with partying.

He seems cool. I can get behind him, if he can win a fight or 2.

If the Greg Hardy fight was how he fights against someone he really dislikes, I'm scared to see how he fights against someone he respects. That's a hard pass on those tickets.

Adams:

"Now that we're allowed to beat Hardy, I want to run it back."

If the Greg Hardy fight was how he fights against someone he really dislikes, I'm scared to see how he fights against someone he respects. That's a hard pass on those tickets.
He said himself he isn't a guy who fights well against a guy he dislikes a tonne. Though tbf to this point he has shown he isn't a guy who fights well in general.

I hope he beats Tafa because I like him though, seems cool

I used to be, but his last two fights have completely turned me off him.

He will win this one because Tafa is fucking awful.

Back