Economy JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon warns this is ‘the most dangerous time’ for the world in decades

Yo, @Jack V Savage , you should contact this moron and tell him that it's objectively true that debt load and deficits aren't a problem. Do that thing you do with the graphs and call him a partisan hack a few times. Make sure to stress that he's habitually dishonest and that serious thinkers disagree. That'll convince him.
Its just a math problem! <Y2JSmirk>

Its just a math problem!

In your case, I think you're kind of illiterate in addition to being bad at math. What I said was a math problem was balancing default risk and interest rates. Understanding that point is actually really simple (you can do it with basic operations), though actually figuring the risk and weighing against risk related to the value of the underlying asset, etc. is tougher.

Yo, @Jack V Savage , you should contact this moron and tell him that it's objectively true that debt load and deficits aren't a problem. Do that thing you do with the graphs and call him a partisan hack a few times. Make sure to stress that he's habitually dishonest and that serious thinkers disagree. That'll convince him.

LOL

I usually stay quiet about politics at family get together. However, there are so many objective failures by this admin that I’ll have to make at least a few comments. No joke, every year at thanksgiving, after eating everyone has to say what/who they are thankful for. My dad said Biden due to his leadership, my mom said fauci. And my brother’s father-in-law said zelensky for the same reason. Was hard not to bust out laughing.

Didn’t have to be a politician or anything related to politics, that is just who they chose.
Does your bloodline have a genetic predisposition for being political hacks? This has to be satire.

People pretending the federal national debt is an issue is a far greater threat to peoples safety than the debt.

Learn MMT. Politicans and economists who promote austerity will be tried for crimes against humanity when this is all over because they convinced the people to go against themselves based on a filthy lie.

I usually stay quiet about politics at family get together. However, there are so many objective failures by this admin that I’ll have to make at least a few comments. No joke, every year at thanksgiving, after eating everyone has to say what/who they are thankful for. My dad said Biden due to his leadership, my mom said fauci. And my brother’s father-in-law said zelensky for the same reason. Was hard not to bust out laughing.

Didn’t have to be a politician or anything related to politics, that is just who they chose.
This Thanksgiving, say you are thankful for the upcoming reign of Trump 2024, MAGA, who will defeat Biden, toss Fauci in prison, and will cut off the Zelensky hand outs.

People pretending the federal national debt is an issue is a far greater threat to peoples safety than the debt.

Learn MMT. Politicans and economists who promote austerity will be tried for crimes against humanity when this is all over because they convinced the people to go against themselves based on a filthy lie.
<{nope}>

I guess your inability to have intelligent thought extends outside of the current situation in the Middle East.

What about MMT are people supposed to learn?

What about MMT are people supposed to learn?

That the national debt is a fake issue used as a pretext to justify austerity and the govts inability to provide human rights for it's citizens.

That the national debt is a fake issue used as a pretext to justify austerity and the govts inability to provide human rights for it's citizens.

MMTers are fringe kooks that no one takes seriously, but they don't argue that.

MMTers are fringe kooks that no one takes seriously, but they don't argue that.

Todays mainstream economists were also considered fringe kooks once. They still are.

The opinions of fascists are irelevant.

Todays mainstream economists were also considered fringe kooks once. They still are.

The opinions of fascists are irelevant.

They weren't, though. And the bigger part of my comment is that you're also misrepresenting what they say.

Agreed.

Record Global Debt
Record Liquidity Crunch
Monetary Debasement
Multiple Front Wars
Record Distrust in Institutions

What’s the crisis?

FINAL-eng-global-debt-blog-dec-8-chart-127.jpg

I mean, the global debt isn't gonna be going down in any significant sense any time soon.

Every single decade they could have pointed to "record global debt" at one time or another, and still known it would be higher the following decade.

Wonder when, if ever, it peaks - and how it can peak - but let's be honest, the peak isn't around the corner.

Yea, Obama’s third term, as leader of the free world, has been a disaster

One look at the background of Biden's most powerful cabinet posts will tell you who's really running the country. It will also explain why the government is willing to spend billions funding Israel and Ukraine while leaving Americans high and dry.

Lol, warning from bank CEO's who fund most of this sh*t.

I met Jaime several times around 2010-2012 and had lunch with him while working in IB. As far as people who are in his position of power, he's a decent guy who believes in the US and American values.

I'll also add that he's low key "America Fuck Yeah!" and an "Always bet on America" guy. You'd also want to have a beer or two with him.

Last edited:
Good thing we have a house speaker.

Back