Economy JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon warns this is ‘the most dangerous time’ for the world in decades

LeonardoBjj

Professional Wrestler
@Brown
Reaction score
Jeff Cox @JEFF.COX.7528 @JEFFCOXCNBCCOM

KEY POINTS:
  • “This may be the most dangerous time the world has seen in decades,” CEO Jamie Dimon said in a statement that accompanied the bank’s earnings news release.
  • Beyond the military conflicts in Ukraine and Israel, Dimon cited the burgeoning national debt and “the largest peacetime fiscal deficits ever.”
LEGO-Modular-Buildings-Collection-10251-Brick-Bank-money-featured-800x445.jpg

JPMorgan Chase delivered strong profits for the third quarter along with a stern warning Friday from its top executive about the perils the world faces from multiple threats.

“This may be the most dangerous time the world has seen in decades,” CEO Jamie Dimon said in a statement that accompanied the bank’s earnings news release.

The head of the largest U.S. bank by assets cited the ongoing war in Ukraine as well as the attacks Hamas launched on Israel last weekend that he said “may have far-reaching impacts on energy and food markets, global trade, and geopolitical relationships.”

91RKIfcq78L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Beyond the military conflicts, Dimon cited the burgeoning national debt and “the largest peacetime fiscal deficits ever” that he said are raising the risks that inflation and interest rates remain high.

Along with the high rates, he mentioned the Federal Reserve’s efforts to reduce its bond holdings. The process, known as quantitative tightening,
“reduces liquidity in the system at a time when market-making capabilities are increasingly limited by regulations,” he said.

Dimon recently has said that he has been warning clients about the possibility that interest rates may not only stay elevated but also could rise significantly from here.

lego-brick-bank-set-10251-15-5.jpg

“While we hope for the best, we prepare the Firm for a broad range of outcomes so we can consistently deliver for clients no matter the environment,” he said.

JPMorgan Chase showed a $13.15 billion, or $4.33 a share, profit for the July-through-September period, a 35% jump from a year ago. Dimon further cautioned that the performance came from benefits to net interest income and credit costs that likely won’t last.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/13/jpm...-dangerous-time-for-the-world-in-decades.html

Yea, Obama’s third term, as leader of the free world, has been a disaster

This is the tone and narrative I’m taking into thanksgiving with my liberal in laws. Other topics include Afghan withdrawal, Ukraine War, Israel War (let’s be honest it won’t be over by November) gonna tie it all together with the continued hypocritical attacks on the second amendment. If my second amendment include stuff from Raytheon’s catalog It would be included as part of Americas interest in the region.

Jeff Cox @JEFF.COX.7528 @JEFFCOXCNBCCOM

KEY POINTS:

• Beyond the military conflicts in Ukraine and Israel, Dimon cited the burgeoning national debt and “the largest peacetime fiscal deficits ever.”

Beyond the military conflicts, Dimon cited the burgeoning national debt and “the largest peacetime fiscal deficits ever” that he said are raising the risks that inflation and interest rates remain high.

Yo, @Jack V Savage , you should contact this moron and tell him that it's objectively true that debt load and deficits aren't a problem. Do that thing you do with the graphs and call him a partisan hack a few times. Make sure to stress that he's habitually dishonest and that serious thinkers disagree. That'll convince him.

This is the tone and narrative I’m taking into thanksgiving with my liberal in laws. Other topics include Afghan withdrawal, Ukraine War, Israel War (let’s be honest it won’t be over by November) gonna tie it all together with the continued hypocritical attacks on the second amendment. If my second amendment include stuff from Raytheon’s catalog It would be included as part of Americas interest in the region.

I usually stay quiet about politics at family get together. However, there are so many objective failures by this admin that I’ll have to make at least a few comments. No joke, every year at thanksgiving, after eating everyone has to say what/who they are thankful for. My dad said Biden due to his leadership, my mom said fauci. And my brother’s father-in-law said zelensky for the same reason. Was hard not to bust out laughing.

Didn’t have to be a politician or anything related to politics, that is just who they chose.

I usually stay quiet about politics at family get together. However, there are so many objective failures by this admin that I’ll have to make at least a few comments. No joke, every year at thanksgiving, after eating everyone has to say what/who they are thankful for. My dad said Biden due to his leadership, my mom said fauci. And my brother’s father-in-law said zelensky for the same reason. Was hard not to bust out laughing.

Didn’t have to be a politician or anything related to politics, that is just who they chose.
Normally I would assume that a Sherdogger is going to be the coolest person at any party, but you guys sound like a real fucking drag. I do think it's interesting that Cheeseman's parents are also just as batshit crazy as he is.

Who/what did you go for? Genuinely curious.

Yo, @Jack V Savage , you should contact this moron and tell him that it's objectively true that debt load and deficits aren't a problem. Do that thing you do with the graphs and call him a partisan hack a few times. Make sure to stress that he's habitually dishonest and that serious thinkers disagree. That'll convince him.

Are you suggesting that I would think a bank CEO would say something untrue to help his company and his own finances? Perish the thought!

Ed: And of course you're misrepresenting my views, and his actual comments weren't that bad, etc. I don't expect you to be honest, but I do think it's funny the way the same people who think the mainstream media is fake, stats are all fake, academic research is fake, etc., put so much trust in the public analysis of bankers.

Last edited:
Record Global Debt
Record Liquidity Crunch
Monetary Debasement
Multiple Front Wars
Record Distrust in Institutions

What’s the crisis?
Glass half empty mentality. The full side would be countries and citizens defaulting on banks not giving a @$?& about them (bankers) jumping out of their windows.maybe it’s time for a new NWO.

Back