Rumored Joshua vs Hrgovic in March

I think this fight will happen next summer if he beats hrgovic. Zhang is a classy dude and without doubt deserves his shot at the title
Wild Guesses here …

Joshua vs Hrgovic

Ruiz vs Chisora

Zhang vs Parker

All happening next

If Joshua is serious about fighting four times next year I won't be surprised if we see him face Hrgovic and Zhang in the first half of the year.

Zhangief 24 champ. He can only be ducked for so long

What? What fight has he ever turned down he takes nothing but risks in his matchmaking.

He will fight anyone it’s the over HW that want to duck and avoid him

If he made an effort, Joshua could of had big fights against Fury and Wilder. Unfortunately, his excuse was the money wasn't right.

I seem to be one of a few people in the world potentially interested in a Parker - Joshua rematch.

I seem to be one of a few people in the world potentially interested in a Parker - Joshua rematch.
If Joshua fights Parker again then you really won’t ever see Wilder vs Joshua bc there would be no way to market that when Joshua stops him this time . He can’t go into any Wilder fight knocking out the recent guy who won every rnd against Wilder or even if he decisioned Parker it’s not a good look .

Put Parker vs. Zhang for the WBO interim and Kayabel vs. Sanchez on the undercard...then Maybe Big Baby vs. Wilder just to see someone get outweighed by 120-150lbs.

If he made an effort, Joshua could of had big fights against Fury and Wilder. Unfortunately, his excuse was the money wasn't right.

What in the ever living fuck are you talking about.

Fury pulled out of the planned Saudi fight because he got forced to fight Wilder again, then after Joshua agreed to a 60/40 split Fury made a bunch of social media demands before fighting Chisora.

Wilder admitted he turned down more money for an AJ fight then he made for Fury.

How’s the weather in the alternate universe all you irrational AJ haters live in.

What in the ever living fuck are you talking about.

Fury pulled out of the planned Saudi fight because he got forced to fight Wilder again, then after Joshua agreed to a 60/40 split Fury made a bunch of social media demands before fighting Chisora.

Wilder admitted he turned down more money for an AJ fight then he made for Fury.

How’s the weather in the alternate universe all you irrational AJ haters live in.

<{cruzshake}>

March seems a little tight. IBF would need to give the Fury/Usyk winner a window to agree/decline contract with Hrgovic.

You couldn't set in motion a vacant title fight, sign contracts and sell tickets for a title which isn't actually vacant yet. Its cart before the horse stuff.

Realistically the winner declines the fight in March and then wheels go into motion, title fight June/July

March seems a little tight. IBF would need to give the Fury/Usyk winner a window to agree/decline contract with Hrgovic.

You couldn't set in motion a vacant title fight, sign contracts and sell tickets for a title which isn't actually vacant yet. Its cart before the horse stuff.

Realistically the winner declines the fight in March and then wheels go into motion, title fight June/July

Well it could be for the interim title? If the winner of fury/Usyk doesn’t rematch (if one of them retires) then that’s the next fight. If they do then hrgovic/Joshua probably get handed the title

It is tight but I'm sure the IBF can work with it. They did strip their Cruiserweight champion just days before a title defense, so anything is possible with those guys.

hrgovic didnt earn anything on the day of reckoning but id rather him than a parker rematch tbh

did you watch it? Zhang was very unlucky to get the nod against AJ. It was a real toss up.

After tonight the new version of AJ knocks Wilder spark out. AJ is more than just one punch power, he can box. Wilder has power and that’s it.

Personally I think AJ is looking good right now and it’s light out for Hergovic. This calm and collected version of AJ reminds me of Wlad. Violent power awaiting windows to spark opponents clean out and I like it. Some say this is boring but he’s a lot better and knows his weaknesses.

AJ looks dangerous to me.
I kinda had this gut feeling AJ was gonna make Wallin look like he didn’t belong, but lately AJ hasn’t looked as deadly, so I was thinking upset. I’m crushed Wilder lost and soured interest in a super class but I’m glad as hell the AJ I recall being reliable in easily outclassing fringe contenders is back

Hope it’s not the last we see of it.

Joshua was already signed to fight Fury back in 2021. It would've been an undisputed unification title fight. The reason it didn't happen was because a judge ordered Fury to give Wilder his contractually obligated 3rd fight. Later on, after AJ lost to Usyk, Fury again made a faux offer to fight him. AJ accepted all of his terms but Fury kept trying to rush him to sign by setting unrealistic deadlines. He only gave him like a week to sign. Then he said for every day that he doesn't sign he'll lose a percentage of his purse. Why would Fury sabotage negotiations like this? Because he never wanted to fight AJ in the first place. He just wants plebs like you to believe that he did.

As for Wilder, the man already publicly admitted that he accepted less money to fight Fury than he would've made against AJ. Get a clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back