News Joshua Fabia's latest twitter rant- laughing at Cowboy and sharing Dana convo

Donald just took an ass beating from the guy who was Rhys Mckees bounceback opponent post Hazmat beatdown.

There is no guarantee that version of Cowboy beats Diego had the fight went on.

I thought we were talking about Fabia here..

I hope he runs into Cowboy at a restaurant somewhere.

Hopefully after Donald has a few beers in him.
Nah. Imagine Donald getting KOd in a street fight by Manlet Fabia. Would be a worse decline than BJ

You actually believe that? C’mon there would be video of it everywhere if that happened especially if Cowboy was there.
Sounds like it's something that happened before people knew who Fabia was. Sounds like a story when Diego was still training with Jackson Wink because he was still hanging out with Cowboy and other people from Jackson Wink. That was probably before Fabia separated him from everyone else. No reason for Cowboy to lie about it, for what? It's not hard to believe that Fabia got beat down by a real fighter. Fabia seems to push it and is confrontational with his words, not everyone will react friendly to that. He always seems to always try to talk things out aggressively from all the confrontations that's been put online from Serra to UFC staff, etc. Not everyone is going to sit there and have an aggressive conversation, some people will just test him. That's what it seems like happened with Cowboy's friend. Plus it was at a bar, he could've been drinking and more aggressive than normal and got what he asked for. That's for them to know what happened. I'm sure they know what's up, Fabia included.

Tito got KO by Lee Murray in a street fight and there is no video of it, but everyone knows it happened.

Lmao, as much as I dislike Fabia, I'll support him badmouthing the bald goof

You know what’s really fucked up? Dana gave Diego win,show, bonus money as a goodbye gift band this gremlin, Labia, is bragging about it like it wasn’t charity

Sounds like it's something that happened before people knew who Fabia was. Sounds like a story when Diego was still training with Jackson Wink because he was still hanging out with Cowboy and other people from Jackson Wink. That was probably before Fabia separated him from everyone else. No reason for Cowboy to lie about it, for what? It's not hard to believe that Fabia got beat down by a real fighter. Fabia seems to push it and is confrontational with his words, not everyone will react friendly to that. He always seems to always try to talk things out aggressively from all the confrontations that's been put online from Serra to UFC staff, etc. Not everyone is going to sit there and have an aggressive conversation, some people will just test him. That's what it seems like happened with Cowboy's friend. Plus it was at a bar, he could've been drinking and more aggressive than normal and got what he asked for. That's for them to know what happened. I'm sure they know what's up, Fabia included.

Tito got KO by Lee Murray in a street fight and there is no video of it, but everyone knows it happened.
Mitch green.....

Damn I thought this shit was real for a second homie . Why'd you get my hopes up .

An mma fight between Diego and Cowboy will be legendary, but which mma promotion is brave enough to stage this fight?

I know it's a fake account and that the joke is childish and basic, but this shit killed me hahaha.

E06FOleX0AMv6W-
{<jordan}

Lol you’re comparing the Lee Murray story to Cowboys? You do know this is pre smart phones to post smart phones. If a fight at a bar happened, at least one person would’ve recorded it, again especially bc Cowboy was there, he would’ve at least been tagged but I guess no one brought their phones that day.

The bald goof sent boston assassins who whacked the wrong guy. Or Fabia discovered the hit and disposed of the bostCANs..

Back