Josh Taylor signs with Top Rank

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since its a multi-year deal, Arum will marinate the unification for Josh Taylor vs Jose Ramirez for 3 years.

Jose Ramirez vs Josh Taylor - ESPN PPV Summer of 2023

Any idea if Shane McGuigan will still be training him?

Like the potential Ramirez fight but Fuckkkkkkk!

Because the trainer is the son of the promoter he split from.
I still don't get that.

There's a very weak mind in that mix somewhere if you ask me by the sound of that

Why do people keep signing with Top Rank? Stop letting Arum exist

Ok so basically he's announcing he's in a 'retirement' phase. He'll get a lot of money fighting nobodies which will set him up for a nice nest egg when he leaves the sport. Makes sense.

Ok so basically he's announcing he's in a 'retirement' phase. He'll get a lot of money fighting nobodies which will set him up for a nice nest egg when he leaves the sport. Makes sense.

hopefully he gets the unification fight. The fella that holds the other 2 belts is also with TR

I’ve just read now that Taylor may have Freddie Roach as his new trainer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10713890/taylor-trainer-freddie-roach/

The split from the McGuigans has been acrimonious so far and doesn’t look like it will quieten down any time soon. They are saying he’s still with them as part of Cyclone promotions.

It’s been quite an exciting time recently for Taylor, what with winning the WBSS, these recent events and his arrest last year at a nightclub for having coke and “racially abusing” a bouncer by calling him an, “orange c**t”.

I’ve just read now that Taylor may have Freddie Roach as his new trainer.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10713890/taylor-trainer-freddie-roach/

The split from the McGuigans has been acrimonious so far and doesn’t look like it will quieten down any time soon. They are saying he’s still with them as part of Cyclone promotions.

It’s been quite an exciting time recently for Taylor, what with winning the WBSS, these recent events and his arrest last year at a nightclub for having coke and “racially abusing” a bouncer by calling him an, “orange c**t”.
Did he have too much fake tan on or something?

1717630.main_image.jpg

Did he have too much fake tan on or something?

1717630.main_image.jpg

Phwoar!

I don’t know if the racist abuse was a Protestant vs Catholic, sectarian thing, or due to sunbed overuse. Being drunk and coked up he probably just said the first offensive thought that popped in his head.

Yeah, I've done it too. Then the next day the memory pops up and you think nooooooo.
I took it to the extreme this New Year's Eve so I've gone sober. Never want to have that feeling again

Back