Josh Janousek vs. Michael Kuiper at UFC on FOX 6

Interesting match-up on paper. Maikel used to be a national Judo champion so let's see how that matches up with Janousek's wrestling

holy shit the homerotic lower weight class hater/big muscle lovers are going to love this guy

Josh-Janousek-Minneapolis_634316314969456250.jpg

I wonder what that guys gas tank is like wow.

holy shit the homerotic lower weight class hater/big muscle lovers are going to love this guy

Josh-Janousek-Minneapolis_634316314969456250.jpg

I know, nothing to do with having a solid wrestling background and a nasty streak though. It's gotta be the big muscles.

Some of us are excited about this guy's debut, not coz of his physique, but having followed him a few years ago when he seemed the next 205lb prospect to get a shot in the big leagues. You know, back when it wasn't frowned upon to enjoy fights above 145lbs. The good ol' days, as I know 'em!

Damn this dude is going to a pretty big MW, looking forward to seeing what he can do.

I know, nothing to do with having a solid wrestling background and a nasty streak though. It's gotta be the big muscles.
I wouldn't get too hyped about that streak. He's never beaten anyone with a winning record.

I wouldn't get too hyped about that streak. He's never beaten anyone with a winning record.

I know, he's been inactive for ages too!
I'm not saying he's gonna be legit, but there's less prospects out there at 185lbs + so it's always interesting to see a new one with credentials.

Sorry, forgot to add, by 'nasty streak' I didn't mean his winning streak, I meant he's an aggro mofo!

Back