Opinion Joseph Rogan is Trump supporter, cheers him on then quickly realizes what he said and backpedals

Don’t care if he likes Trump, or Biden for that matter, but homeboy clearly needs to recalibrate his dosage.

Only had it on in the background, but from what I saw he was a little too jacked up on T.

I think Rogan is like me... Don't really care for Trump... But hates what Democrats are doing to the country.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016... and 2020 either. But the progressive left has gone full retard.

Joe wakes up feeling trumpish after smoking a bowl, but by afternoon he praises Biden once the buzz wears off

Trump is like fucking your ex-gf ugly and fat sister to get back at her

It’s been clear Rogan has been a Trumper for about a year now.

Rogan is actually quite similar to Trump. The way those two have failed upwards is not something you see everyday.

Not even Rogan fans think he's funny and yet Rogan has to be one of the most financially successful comedians in history. It's remarkable.

(Timestamped)

WOOOOOOOOOO !

At least, Trump fans can take solace that the great and powerful Joe Rogan belongs to the brotherhood.

"Liberals" didn't come to Texas with you Joe NoBrain.

His ego is broken.

Didn't this guy support Bernie a couple months ago?
He's been consistent on that. Yeah, I know, it's insane, but apparently about 15% of Bernie supporters declared they would support Trump over Biden (you don't have to believe them because they didn't vote that way in 2016, and almost all supported Clinton, anyway).
The Media is attacking Joe Rogan for saying he would prefer Trump over Biden

Rogan is that most elusive of species: the Berniebro who is so anti-Establishment that he'll genuinely pivot to Trump. In Rogan's case, this makes sense. If he can't have Bernie, at least he can keep his huge piles of cash.

I think Rogan is like me... Don't really care for Trump... But hates what Democrats are doing to the country.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016... and 2020 either. But the progressive left has gone full retard.

That's a shame.

Joe is a fucktard.

Didn't this guy support Bernie a couple months ago?
Correct. Rogan is a certified leftist Democrat. He supports Bernie Sanders, legalization of pot, magic mushrooms, and he's good friends with Tulsi Gabbard. Not that any of this actually matters.

People who shun others because they don't think along the same lines of indoctrination are evil, toxic and feeble.

This applies to both sides, but moreso the alt-left because they control the indoctrination narrative.

Correct. Rogan is a certified leftist Democrat. He supports Bernie Sanders, legalization of pot, magic mushrooms, and he's good friends with Tulsi Gabbard. Not that any of this actually matters.

People who shun others because they don't think along the same lines of indoctrination are evil, toxic and feeble.

This applies to both sides, but moreso the alt-left because they control the indoctrination narrative.
Joe is socially libertarian. That's firmly set.

Economically, it's impossible to know where he stands. He has never liked taxes, but then he voices support for most of Bernie's economic ideas. Those are impossible without crippling taxes, and a deliberately stark redistribution of wealth. I think he generally supports more social investment, but he doesn't care for grander trade unions, or other state-run economic policies that infringe on free markets.

He’s a clueless rich guy so yeah. Expected. I’d probably support Trump if I were as rich as Rogan.

Joe was unbearably passive aggressive in this podcast.

He is obviously a closet Trump supporter, but realizes an open endorsement would be horrible for his brand.

Dude just hates the establishment. Can't blame him./

Anyone with any sense supports trump. Your only other option is conniving career politicians.

Anyone who "hates the establishment" or "corrupt politicians" but supports a businessman who has gone on record admitting to buying out politicians to do his bidding is a special kind of moron.

Joe was unbearably passive aggressive in this podcast.

He is obviously a closet Trump supporter, but realizes an open endorsement would be horrible for his brand.

I think he just wanted to have a blast with his bro comedian buddy, but Kulinski kept intellectually challenging him.

I doubt we will see too much political content from him anymore. He just legitimately doesn't seem to care about politics, atleast not outside of cracking a few jokes at some politician's expense.

One thing is for sure, Biden won't provide him with the constant material for conversation that Donald Trump did. So from his perspective, Biden is useless. Just your run-of-the-mill old white guy President. Probably doesn't appreciate the higher taxes either with his new Spotify deal.

Anyone with any sense supports trump. Your only other option is conniving career politicians.

I find it rather ironic that after Trump was elected people jumped on the trendy activist bandwagon to "fight the power" alongside big tech companies, major corporations, big business and wealthy celebrities to get an establishment democrat elected.

{<jordan}

Back