• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joseph Parker v Hughie Fury....does anyone care?

Also, does anyone else remember Tyrell Biggs?

Something about Fury reminds me of him, I think...
nice comparison. Biggs was a bit more light on his feet I think

But this guy fury can move forsure

Parker is landing a bit more now. Seems like Fury is not doing enough in the 11th. Toughhh fight to score. Last round

I think we have a new Heavyweight champion.

But I could see scores all over the place

Wilder and Joshua are licking their chops.

Wasn't scoring but would have fury by at least two maybe even three.

114-114
118-110x2

Parker MD.

The Olympic Gold medal winner???????

Oh please fuck off

I'm not implying Fury's anywhere near Olympic title level—as XTheGreatestX said when he quoted me, Biggs had much, much better footwork. He was also a better puncher, had quicker hands, could throw combinations & had a much better defence.

But he was also a lanky, rubber-limbed spoiling bastard who if he couldn't skitter away leaned backwards & hoped you were too short to connect clean.

Hence why I said Fury reminded me a bit of him. Someone called him Diet Tyson Fury up-thread; if you need me to qualify me mentioning Briggs, then Hughie is the Bargain Basement Made-in-Taiwan factory second version of Briggs.

that was lunacy lol.

I mean if they had said 114-113 or even 115-113 for Parker than i am cool with it

but 10-2 for Parker???
{<jordan}

118-110 is a bit rough, but I don't think Parker winning is unfair. Parker came forward and landed heavier shots. Fury was moving, but even his jabs were only landing on Parker's gloves.

Wow, thought in a close one like that it might have gone to the hometown boy, surprising.

Back