• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Joseph Parker v Hughie Fury....does anyone care?

I never saw why there was hype around the guy.

FWIW, Fury can't punch for shit & has literally no defence once he can't back straight up.

Awful spectacle (cough-told-everyone-so-cough).

49-46 Fury.

Better round for Parker, still not much landing for either.

Hughie looks like his cousin in there

Very impressive. Dude can stick and move well.

Yeah he looks good, not sure if he's super quick or Parker is slow, maybe a bit of both. Better round from Parker then, he's behind though.

FWIW, Fury can't punch for shit & has literally no defence once he can't back straight up.

Awful spectacle (cough-told-everyone-so-cough).

Yep. He is like Diet Tyson Fury.

Poorer version of Tyson in pretty much every part of the game.

Parker tries to hard to get into range and when he finally does he just crowds his work and has no room to throw any punches. Pretty bad.

59-55 Fury.

Close round for Fury.

Joshua kills Parker within two rounds.

Hughies belt-line is insanely high. I dunno how they've allowed him to get away with that, it looks ridiculous.

EDIT: Tbf, it looks like it's slipped down a bit at the start of R7

69-64 Fury.

Parker landed a decent punch in that round, but Fury just landed way more.

79-73 Fury.

Parker walking forward all round but not doing a great deal.

88-83 Fury.

By far Parker's best round of the fight. Still struggling to land any combinations though.

To be fair, McDonnell should've deducted a point from Fury for holding about six rounds ago.

Was never gonna happen, but would've at least made the fight a touch easier to endure.

Also, does anyone else remember Tyrell Biggs?

Something about Fury reminds me of him, I think...

You know, at least Parker is pushing the pace, Fury isn't landing a whole heap, these cards could be all over the place.

God, forget Joshua, even Wilder would make short work of these 2.

this has not been a bad fight at all. Very interesting fight stylistically. I have enjoyed it

Fury to me is ahead but I could see these judges liking parker coming forward

he just landed a nice combo on Fury on the chest

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back