Joseph Duffy - Signed

Great sigining, he's the actual other good Irish prospect along with McGregor, they keep trying to force feed us Cathal Pendred but that dudes going nowhere fast. McGregor and Duffy could make some serious waves for the Irish mma scene.

Delighted for Joseph, well deserved! Although LW is a murderer's row I think he can do very well. No holes in his game and he'll finish ya if he gets a sniff of a chance.

Hopefully we'll get to see him in action before the Dublin card.

It's kind of a cool twist that Duffy is now out of contention in the CW LW title picture so Redser moves up a spot closer. One more good win and he'll be on his way I hope.

I dont think he's too far away atm and only for the loss on nye last year he'd probably have got the shout before Paddy. However since the loss his boxing has really come on, obviously sparring with Neil is paying off.

[YT]-26qnsXrxOY[/YT]

Like Frankie Edgar and Benson Henderson? What an apt username you have.
Umm... not quite. Edgar and Henderson wanted to get on TUF, but never did. Duffy was on TUF 12, and lost in the opening round.

My post "tuf reject", is meant to make light of the fact that we have another highly touted fighter coming off TUF. People consistently talk about how bad TUF is, yet every division in the UFC right now has guys in the top ranks from TUF.

Umm... not quite. Edgar and Henderson wanted to get on TUF, but never did. Duffy was on TUF 12, and lost in the opening round.

My post "tuf reject", is meant to make light of the fact that we have another highly touted fighter coming off TUF. People consistently talk about how bad TUF is, yet every division in the UFC right now has guys in the top ranks from TUF.

Fair enough, didn't get that off your post! I agree with your point, TJ Dillishaw didn't exactly set the house on fire either and look what happened

Yeah Paul Redmond is great. He wants to fight at 145 in the UFC but he can't cut to it in Cage Warriors because he has to work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back