• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jose Shorty Torres released from UFC contract

lol reading replies in this thread, i see why fighters should just take money fights.

Feel bad for the FLWs, a lot of them are pretty talented, never got the hate MMA fans have for the division.

Just more confirmation that’s the UFC is canning 125.
Not necessarily. He is a non-factor to the UFC because he isn't a draw. He has a total of 26,000 followers on social media. TOTAL. He couldn't fill 10 seats, if I bought the first 9.

On the other hand, maybe he is right. Most of his division isn't a draw. Few have the courage to step up, be creative and draw eyes to themselves and the sport. So they suffer.

what's the deal with his face?
it looks like a graphic from a video game in that thumbnail.

Goodbye whoever you are. Never heard of you. If you want to be a fighter in the UFC you shouldn't be running away to little boy weight classes. No real man should ever weigh 125lbs, that's what 14 year old boys weigh.

Goodbye and good riddance, won't miss you or the rest of you tiny, tiny boys.
<MaryseShutIt>

I thought these guys were just going to stop cutting weight and be competitive 135ers.

I is shockeded

This is going to be really sad to watch, with all the flyweights getting unceremoniously dumped unless they want to beg to move up to bantamweight.
There's another option. Use their social media platforms to generate interest in their fights. Get a youtube channel, chronicle your training sessions. Post memes. Host Q&A reddits. Suck a donkey's dick in the town square and post it to Instagram. Anything. But sitting around waiting on someone else to feed you and build your career - any career - is stupid.

Your Asian Av makes me assume you're also Asian. If so, you're most likely a tiny, tiny boy. That explains your perspective on the division.

Also, in America, we don't "stop talking", because in America our countries don't hunt us down and lock us up for life without a trial when we criticize something.

Scrap the whole division and step on it
I'm convinced that all you kids who "hate" manlets, or whatever the popular word is, are all 5 foot 2, 110 pound prepubescent homosexuals. You are over compensating and projecting.

Your Asian Av makes me assume you're also Asian. If so, you're most likely a tiny, tiny boy. That explains your perspective on the division.

Also, in America, we don't "stop talking", because in America our countries don't hunt us down and lock us up for life without a trial when we criticize something.
Now I see why you have a yellow card.

He's one of the guys they should move up imo

He's UFC calibre at 135

JOSE!
tumblr_o1gqrcQZWf1si961ko1_400.gif

NO!

They should at least let the flyweights try out 135.

Poor little manlets.

<DCrying>

Allow me to dust off this old classic...
<FookIsThatGuy>

honestly if you don't know Shorty Torres from either watching on the fight cards or reading these forums and then watching his fights, you aren't a very big MMA fan at all.

Back