Jose Aldo seminar in Southern California on Oct. 5th

Ahimsa

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just got word that Jose Aldo will be holding a seminar on October 5th at the academy I currently train at in Upland, Ca. For those who are interested check out the information below or the facebook link here

Heads up, a couple of brazilian black belts will be attending such as Lucas Leite, Joao Assis, & Marco Sharpei

Gauntlet BJJ/Brazilian Mafia proudly presents the first seminar Jose Aldo, the MMA phenomenon and WEC Champion, holds in the USA. Jose will teach adavanced BJJ/MMA technics that made him one of the best fighters of the world. Come and join us for an evening of teaching that will change your game forever! For more info call 909-545-5177 or e-mail [email protected]. You can't afford to miss that!

GAUNTLET BJJ and CHECKMAT MEMBERS $100
NON-MEMBERS $150

Gauntlet BJJ
1120 N. Dewey Way
Upland, CA

Tuesday, October 5

I'd love to go to this. I hear his ground game is actually better than his standup, he just never needs it.

Ive rolled with aldo and his groundgame is AWESOME.... definetely go, great guy too...very funny

He is part of the Nova Uniao team who pride themselves on their jiu jitsu, so he must have a very proficient ground game.

What a price????? Lets see the price after manny breaks his leg.

He's a great guy.

He just got done training at our academy in Broomfield to prep for his fight tonight. I recommend if you are in the area to check him out.

lol jose aldo? is this a troll thread? the guy should be planning his funeral for oct 5th not a seminar. doesn't he know what manny could do to him, bro?

Lol saying Manny had a chance is ok but discrediting a fighter in a thread about a seminar he is doing is just stupid. Maybe he could teach us how to punch from the back. I'd love to go but I live halfway across the world.

oh how I wish I saw the faces of these trolls last night after the fight......

very disrespectful, Aldo is p4p one of the best in the world right now, he should be charging that much if not more.

oh how I wish I saw the faces of these trolls last night after the fight......

very disrespectful, Aldo is p4p one of the best in the world right now, he should be charging that much if not more.

I hope they put their whole bankroll on Manny last night.

Back