Jose Aldo sees visions of ground and pound

Author

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
IPuKFnp.jpg

Yeah, Conor will probably get some ground n pound in on Aldo before the ref steps in.

Between these types of posts and people's avatars, I'm never going to be able to get over my spanking addiction

2nd shot.....that heart shaped ass doe.....niiice.

Better fighter. Badder bitches.

Get on the GOAT's level.

Aldo better see visions of GnP with him on top because that left straight has his name all over it.

Well that shemale that Aldo was with was quite unappealing. Can't fault him for his wandering eye.

I hope McGregor makes the mistake of belittling Brazilians (a la Sonnen style) within earshot of Junior or Anderson and one of them grabs him by his skinny Irish neck and slaps him under the ear hole.

I hope McGregor makes the mistake of belittling Brazilians (a la Sonnen style) within earshot of Junior or Anderson and one of them grabs him by his skinny Irish neck and slaps him under the ear hole.

You hope Conor gets beaten up by one of Aldo's bigger friends?

Fighters can only go through so many wars before the damage starts to take it's toll. It happens to everyone. Nog, Wand, Chuck. Everyone.

Aldo just went through a dirty, dirty war with Mendes. He is probably in for another scrappy fight against McGregor. The guy has been in some battles. He'll be winding down soon. McGregor might be going in there at the right time.

Back