Media Jose Aldo Responds To Cejudo "I'll Beat Your Ass And Add Another Gnome To My Collection"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Who did this for him lol.

Mackenzie-Dern-UFC-224-MMAnytt-1-1000x652.jpg

I also have a gnome collection
If Aldo wins maybe you can bid on Cejudo on ebay, former 2 division champ gnome going to be expensive though

Edit: and gold medalist, going to be real expensive

Last edited:
does aldo not realize he's also a manlet?
He is a mini man, one step up from manlet. Up from there is small man , like Holloway, followed by man, then at 285 lb and shredded, you have the average sherdog user.

If Aldo wins maybe you can bid on Cejudo on ebay, former 2 division champ gnome going to be expensive though

I'll sell some organs<escalate99>

Don't think he can make weight without looking like skeletor.

I feel for this guy TBH, nobody takes him seriously and he's probably one of the most highly skilled fighters in the Organization.
Nobody takes him seriously because he is the one who appears not serious. He went to a very quiet fighter to the king of cringe. There is a difference between marketing yourself and making an ass of yourself. Cejudo is 100% in the second option.

Nothing about Cejudo is easy for anyone.

Henry would grind him out and wear him down at this point.

Aldo gasses after 2 rounds

Sadly at this stage of his career, he’d gas after a minute if he tried to make 135. Never going to happen.

This made me chuckle, which is more than that stupid Brendan Schaub stand up clip.

CCCehudo has iron chin, Aldo has plastic one. I don't see this one ending well for the Scarface.

Back