• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jose Aldo Looking Soft in his Retirement

dat belly
Fish_Face.jpg

wow, picture with a soccer world champ. I remember watching that guy on the right play the 94 WP: he looks in better shape than aldo.

burgers,soda and fries 13 bucks extra salt comes in free

jose_aldo_burger.jpg
what a shithole.

3 steps from the counter and you're in the women's toilets. Poor woman doesn't even have a door for privacy.

I'd jump the counter and stiffen him if he got my order wrong.

what a shithole.

3 steps from the counter and you're in the women's toilets. Poor woman doesn't even have a door for privacy.

What a tough cock guy

what a shithole.

Lol you're relentless.

Some hilarious replies so far. Muhuhuhuhahaha.

he could be back to combat shape in like 3-4 weeks tops.

and holy shit at that womans arms. Im disgusted but at the same time...

but why is there a sink right out in the open??

That girl on the left has bigger arms than he does.

And those are some discount White Castle burgers.
Tiny burgers and huge chicken wings.

He doesn't look that soft. Dont forget he destroyed Edgar after the Ko. Great shape to me imo

Those burgers are probably just an appetizer because you see him in the other picture eating a bigger burger.

jose_aldo_burger.jpg

Geez imagine getting a handy from the girl on the left.
Coroner: "The evidence indicates that the victim died from severe friction burns leading to spontaneous human combustion"

Amazing what a good solid left will do to a guy.

He doesn't look that soft. Dont forget he destroyed Edgar after the Ko. Great shape to me imo

Those burgers are probably just an appetizer because you see him in the other picture eating a bigger burger.

jose_aldo_burger.jpg
my comment flew over your head.

Meh, he's clearly out of camp. Whatever.

But those burgers.... No excuse for that, breh. Looks like they're all bun. Get that dry ass cotton burger outta my face and bring me some 5 Guys.
fiveguys-001.jpg

Yo he beat Edgar who was destroying everyone. Aldo is legit usda or no usda.

War Aldo.

You're the best fighter ever under 155.
Whats the US department of agriculture got to do with Aldo lol

Michelle-Parentes-Jose-Aldo-Vivianne-Oliveira.jpg

Shame on you for all you people that said steroids were an issue with Brazilians.

Back