Jose Aldo fans how excited are you to see him move up ?

J

JollyRants

Jose-Aldo-UFCRIO_Presser-750.jpg
How excited are you to see King Aldo move up and challenge the LWs ? Im super excited to see Aldo fight the LWs and been waiting to see this for a long time. Aldo would of move up if he beat Conor a long time ago. Are you excited to see Aldo move up ? Nowhere to run now Conor Aldo is coming for you and hes gonna do something you never had the balls to do fight Khabib.

Very.

He's been struggling to make 145 for a while, now.

Like Cowboy, he might be better at the weight class above and not depleting his body.

All of his 12 fans are probably very excited.

Ferguson might retire him again if that fight happens.

So you all should want him to fight Khabib who has no chance against someone with great TDD.

This is news to me, does this mean he won't fight at 145lb?

I think Aldo will have trouble at 155.

Been waiting on this since before his UFC debut. Very excited

lol he knows he is getting another 200 ppv buy if he stays at FW... he begging for that fight with mcgregor

Ferguson might retire him again if that fight happens.

So you all should want him to fight Khabib who has no chance against someone with great TDD.
If Chad can take down Aldo, Khabib can definitely take down Aldo.

He's not moving up. He's being used as a pawn to get T Ferg to sign for less money than he wants.

I think he is miles ahead skill wise that he may sill dominate the division being the smaller fighter.

If Chad can take down Aldo, Khabib can definitely take down Aldo.

Too bad for Khabib because his TDD is great, but him getting right back up is what is really great and no one talks about it.

Also, when Khabib fought someone with great TDD we all know what did happen to him

This is news to me, does this mean he won't fight at 145lb?

I think Aldo will have trouble at 155.

Newz to me too? I need to confirm this info I'm in agreement with you my man I think Aldo @155 will be troubled he will have to select proper opponents on a guided path for continued winz. There's some truly big LW's that walk around @MW and bigger. I'm a Aldo fan and if he thinks that's the course for him all I have to say is.

WAR ALDO @155

I am excited yeah, I think he's too small for 155 though. Honestly surprised he has trouble making 145.

I can't wait. I would love to see Aldo take on some of the best at LW. It is the premiere division in UFC, imo.

Jose-Aldo-UFCRIO_Presser-750.jpg
How excited are you to see King Aldo move up and challenge the LWs ? Im super excited to see Aldo fight the LWs and been waiting to see this for a long time. Aldo would of move up if he beat Conor a long time ago. Are you excited to see Aldo move up ? Nowhere to run now Conor Aldo is coming for you and hes gonna do something you never had the balls to do fight Khabib.
though it has potential to be a good fight I just don't see it I think khabib will out skill him with ground game and he wont have an answer. yes he has great take down defense at 145 but hes never came acrost somebody with the power or grappleing level of khabib with the stamina to push the pace he does for the whole fight. also we don't know how aldo will be able to hold with a bigger weight class.

Too bad for Khabib because his TDD is great, but him getting right back up is what is really great and no one talks about it.

Also, when Khabib fought someone with great TDD we all know what did happen to him
I don't think that's fair, Khabib's debut was underwhelming to say the least.

Back