Jorge "The Lion" Masvidal

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know if someone has made this shoop yet, or maybe multiple people have, but it needs to be done! By Street Jesus, does that man have some glorious manes!

I don't have any pictures in mind to be shooped, cus I haven't really paid too much attention and just saw him hitting a speed bag on a YT clip.

I did see a full close up of him with those luscious manes, earlier in the heavies. But I don't remember what thread.

Last edited:
I don't know if someone has made this shoop yet, or maybe multiple people have, but it needs to be done! By Street Jesus, does that man have some glorious manes!

I don't have any pictures in mind to be shooped, cus I haven't really paid too much attention and just saw him hitting a speed bag on a YT clip.

I did see a full close up of him with those luscious manes, earlier in the heavies. But I don't remember what thread.

I wanted to try my hand at gif shooping so this is my first gif ever, hope you enjoy:

FeXRTkU.gif

Last edited:
I wanted to try my hand at gif shooping so this is my first gif ever, hope you enjoy:

FeXRTkU.gif

Very nice!

Though my intentions were more for Jorge with his glorious hair to be shooped into a lion, nevertheless, very solid shoop for your first gif, bud!!

Back