Media Jorge Masvidal - UFC 246 Media Scrum

El Fernas

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So the guy that said that he wasnt going to be "that guy" carrying his belt around, considering it isnt even a championship belt is pretty cringy imo, he was asked about it tho...

Conor Mcgregor, you are taking everything I work for mother fawker, I am gonna fight yo fawking ass!

I mean that fight wasn’t that long ago so I’ll give him a pass for still wearing the belt around.
If a year goes by and he’s still wearing it, then it’ll be cringe.

So the guy that said that he wasnt going to be "that guy" carrying his belt around, considering it isnt even a championship belt is pretty cringy imo, he was asked about it tho...

On a scale of 1-10 how much hate do you have for Jorge

After that empty press conference, it's good to hear this.

5F8D4B0D-CE59-445D-8ED2-A579BA1457A0.jpeg C92448B0-EA31-4197-8591-386F18689923.jpeg

As long as he doesn’t reach this level of shithousery, it’s all good.

On a scale of 1-10 how much hate do you have for Jorge
About 0/10, i kind of believed him about the belt, turned into just any other belt holder, they shower with those things looks like.

View attachment 711481 View attachment 711483

As long as he doesn’t reach this level of shithousery, it’s all good.
This is worse imo:
8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78.jpg

Hope he got some photos without the belt as well lol

21:38 WTF Masvidal selling alcohol too? Who is next Khabib. Goddamit

21:38 WTF Masvidal selling alcohol too? Who is next Khabib. Goddamit
This wasnt exactly news, he already brought the mezcal bottle to UFC 244 post fight conference iirc, and released a video of him in the agave fields in Mexico.

Back