Jorge Masvidal & Nate Diaz retirement

I never understood why they made the BMF belt and gave it to those lighter fighters
I mean Jones could literally walk up to the BMF champ, take the belt off them and theres nothing they can do

Oliveira, Poirier, Gaethje, & Chandler all have very few decisions in their 10 most recent fights.

Welcome to Sherdog <mma4>
Not a bad first post and thread <NewGina>

Apparently Paul Daley wants to fight Nick Diaz for it :eek:

That's the best first post I've ever seen. Welcome.
As far as BMF at least one shall have pink hair.

lol-sockpuppets.gif

Last edited:
There has been one BMF fight and that is likely the only one we will ever see, it was the dumbest shit UFC has done to date...literally the most PRO wrestling type shit they have done to date.

I never understood why they made the BMF belt and gave it to those lighter fighters
I mean Jones could literally walk up to the BMF champ, take the belt off them and theres nothing they can do
BMF champs must have street cred too. If jones walks up and takes their belt, they would resolve it by other means outside of sport martial arts competitions. For example, creep up behind Jones while he’s peeing in the urinal and punch him out for example. Regardless of how good they are, BMF title isnt for church boys like jones or geeky karate kids like gsp.

Usman took it from Masvidal. Remember?

usman-kamara-usman.gif

Welcome to Sherdog TS!

It was in a certain weight class. But the whole "BMF" concept is stupid since the baddest man is the champ of the division. He's the best for a reason, and winning is what matters.

it's now the BRMF belt. Baddest Retired Motherfucker.

Back