Elections Jorge Masvidal going on Fox News after this commercial break

Lol @ all the people triggered that Masvidal isn't some NPC

Really not seeing anyone triggered. Its just humorous that Jorge's being a featured interview on a news station on election eve coverage. If they had Suga O'Malley on CNN giving an interview about why we need Biden it'd be equally funny.

Should be entertaining to see what MMAs brightest mind has to say about tomorrow's election.

Still waiting to hear Ja Rule's thoughts though.
Cubans tend to pick up on all of those buzzwords Communists like to use. Many of them are picking up on some of the Democratic party's lingo. It's not just Jorge.

Funny choice for the Trump campaign to recruit a guy whose specialty is losing split decisions.
Called it... the US are now a communist country, thanks to a cuban backyard fighter.

Does anyone really give a fuck what Jorge has to say?

I would much rather listen to a person with a true fighting spirit, who is willing to put his being on the line and be transcendent, than some overpaid journo hack or career politico goofball.

Jorge is a great and exciting fighter but a fool.

I'll say this,

"He's no Tito Ortiz."

He's taking the free publicity. Y'all out of your mind if you think this guy actually gives a fuck about this.

You mean talks sense and doesn’t fall for the same bs minorities have been falling for for 50 years.
The Dems look out for minorities my grandpa told me. Haha. Still waiting unfortunately.
Trump gained with Latinos, Blacks, gays, women and Muslims - he lost 5% of his white males. Didn't they get the memo Trump's a white nationalist racist homophonic Islamophobic pig?

LOL,

They didn't give a shit about him. I hope he got paid well - he was obviously just a puppet to get some mma fans and cubans to back trump

Wrong country of birth, mispronounced his name, and he's not even considered and american.

LOL,

They didn't give a shit about him. I hope he got paid well - he was obviously just a puppet to get some mma fans and cubans to back trump

Wrong country of birth, mispronounced his name, and he's not even considered and american.

Imagine spreading misinformation and faulting a 'political party' for something Laura Ingraham said.

Imagine spreading misinformation and faulting a 'political party' for something Laura Ingraham said.
They don't need to fault laura for anything. The "political party" you speak of does enough to invalidate themselves.

Back