Jorge Masvidal Calls Out Nate Diaz

Jorge Masvidal vs. Nate Diaz

• Total voters
interesting to say these things when he has a fight with askren coming up

Despite the KO win, Masvidal didn’t have a great performance against Till, don’t know why anyone thinks he’s suddenly a contender lol
He did though, Till won the first round but in the second due to Till being kinda garbage he kept landing that left hand and Till kept missing. Till was getting a boxing lesson in the second before he got put to sleep.

He did though, Till won the first round but in the second due to Till being kinda garbage he kept landing that left hand and Till kept missing. Till was getting a boxing lesson in the second before he got put to sleep.
Getting dropped isn’t a good performance dude, I never thought much of Till either. His best win was a robbery against Wonderboy.

Be a decent fight to make after he gets 30-27'd by Big Ben

Getting dropped isn’t a good performance dude, I never thought much of Till either. His best win was a robbery against Wonderboy.
There's been plenty of great performances by fighters who got dropped... He got dropped got up schooled him and knocked a LHW the fuck out.

Performance of the night earned.

Would be a awesome striking fest, I would favor Masvidal heavily.

Masvidal beats him bad.

He counters too good. He hits fucking hard at 170. He's got a complete striking skill set, including some pretty heavy low kicks, and he is good enough on the ground to survive Maia and get some quality moments on the feet. Really, the only 170 pounder that really outclassed him was Wonderboy.

Whorehay would serve Nate a 5 piece w/wedges and a coke, and a biscuit and slaw.

I'm a huge fan of both.. I don't see any advantages in bjj or boxing or physically even, Nate hasn't made 155 in 4 years or so, right? I think Diaz can out grind him assuming he's in good enough form to get past Pettis first

Masvidal via murder.
Masvidal's UFC record doesn't support this opinion. Also, Nate Diaz has only been "murdered" once in his professional career, and that was via head kick. Something that Masvidal hasn't shown he can pull off.

If the record doesn't support your opinion, then your opinion is probably wrong. The record has no bias.

I'm a huge fan of Nate but right now I'd have to go with Masvidal because Diaz has spent the past couple of years in semi-retirement. Until we see what he has left against Pettis it's difficult to rate him against any of the top contenders.

Madvidal suddenly acting like most of his fights aren't boring lol

Back