Jordan Mein vs Dan Miller UFC 158

I think Mein will win a decision, but Miller is going to give him one hard fight.

People have been waiting for this forever.

Glad to see someone with Mein's potential gracing the Octagon. Miller's certainly a tough first test for him. This fight is by no means a gift to Mein.

Great to see Mein joining the UFC Miller will be a tough fight

tough fight I think mein edges it but ya know it'll be a close war....I might lean toward miller come fight time though.

Love watching Dan Miller, this is a nasty fight for him though!

Mein, UD or late TKO

Tough fight for Dan, I thought the UFC would have gave him a lil easier competition considering he's been out for a while dealing with his son's transplant. Mein is a great prospect, kid is only 23 & has over 30 fights against some decent opponents.

I'm excited for this fight! War Mein!

Mein by TKO?!

Dan's fought Sonnen, Maia, Marquart, Bisping and Palhares and hasn't been finished and Mein's gunna be the one to do it??

Miller by sub

Mein by TKO?!

Dan's fought Sonnen, Maia, Marquart, Bisping and Palhares and hasn't been finished and Mein's gunna be the one to do it??

Miller by sub

Just because you don't know his name doesn't mean he isn't a beast

And who seriously lists a guys losses as the reason he is going to win?

This event is shaping up to be an all-welterweight affair, which is good as it allows for re-shuffling (UFC 146 style) in case one or more fighters get injured/suspended/etc. Good insurance policy right there.

I have never seen Mein fight before, but after looking up his record I cant beleive how many fights this kid has had.

Back