Jordan Mein at UFC 158?

Zlatan1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Any information? Since he's a canadian Strikeforce WW, I assume he might fight at UFC 158 in Montreal. Wanna see this kid in the UFC. He's 8-1 in his last 9 fights, and the only loss was a controversial one to Tyron Woodley.

Any information? Since he's a canadian Strikeforce WW, I assume he might fight at UFC 158 in Montreal. Wanna see this kid in the UFC. He's 8-1 in his last 9 fights, and the only loss was a controversial one to Tyron Woodley.

He is 1 of my favorite fighters, hopefully we do see him

This dude brings it every time, only like 23 years old as well. Dude definitely has potential

Yeah Mein should be fighting at the event. He last fought in November and had no injuries.

Amir Sadollah or Sean Pierson (Canadian vs Canadian is rare) If the UFC wanted to be ballsy Mein vs Stephen Thompson for a striking showdown.

This has to happen. I love watching him fight.

I Been Hoping To See Him In The UFC One Day , Hopefully He Does Get To Fight For The UFC Soon

I'd really hope to see him in the UFC sometime, I've enjoyed all of his fights.

He better come to the UFC too much potential to not be.

I remember seeing him on the small circuit shows when I used to compete when he was
16-17.
He ll be there eventually, I think he should take a year or two and try Bellator or something
and work out his game. his fight vs wooley shows that his wrestling isnt there yet

as a young canadian there is not doubt he ll get a call sooner or later
no reason to go there and get wrestle funked your way out of the big show

anotehr exciting fighter that got neutered by tyrone woodley who is literally the most boring fighter of our times.

I remember seeing him on the small circuit shows when I used to compete when he was
16-17.
He ll be there eventually, I think he should take a year or two and try Bellator or something
and work out his game. his fight vs wooley shows that his wrestling isnt there yet

as a young canadian there is not doubt he ll get a call sooner or later
no reason to go there and get wrestle funked your way out of the big show

Jordan will make it into the UFC eventually, but your right, he definitely needs to work on his wrestling if he wants to compliment his awesome standup. Too bad he's a WW ... already a glut of elite Canadian WW's, would be nice to see a Canadian contender at another weight class.

I had a feeling he'd fight Cote but that's not happening, cant see him at 158 but he'll debut around that time I reckon.

anotehr exciting fighter that got neutered by tyrone woodley who is literally the most boring fighter of our times.

Woodley's fights with Mein and Tarec were absolutely god awful, but for my liking he was in the Fight of the Year with Nate this year so I give him a reprieve for a little while.

On topic I sure hope Mein gets a fight in the UFC quick. Dude is vicious.

Back