• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jordan Leavitt KO Matt Wiman GIFS

I stepped out for 10min to water my plants and missed the whole fight.

I knew Kaz be here posting this shit thanks man!!

I thought it was pretty classy that Leavitt walked away right after the slam. No follow up punches or elbows, he knew the guy was done. I like seeing that more and more in MMA
He's not a take it sorta fella.

I could do without the booty bop after the splits but the dude is a classy killer that’s for sure, can’t wait to see some more of him.

Nice headbutt KO. Looking forward to the No Contest or DQ loss

That was impressive. You could tell he planned it too. Hope Matt is ok.

Commentary said he went cross eyed after the slam. Anyone have a close up?

Great slam. He might should have thrown in some follow up shots just as a display of aggression and octagon control.

It was sort of strange to see him carry Wiman around the cage like a child before the slam.
I get the impression that he's one of those guys that is a lot stronger than he looks.

The ufc should have scratched this guy already after his horrible comeback fight performance. This idiotic, easily avoided ko slam pretty much confirms it, wiiman has low fight iq and journeyman skills and can't cut it in the ufc in 2020
very true. It was one of the most retarded things I've seen in one of the most retarded sports. Fucking hilarious tho lolol

Back