• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jonny Bones Jones Official UFC 214 War Wagon

You will find DC's gas tank failing him again when he's absorbing a ton of body shots like the first time around. That's what sapped DC's cardio.
What sapped DC's cardio was the fact that Bones ate a handfull of dick pills & chased it with the Pride Blue Cool-aide. We have no idea how Jones looks sober other than the OSP fight.
<LikeReally5>

War Johnny Bones! I want to see him keep writing history, I like DC a lot too but Bones is just the GOAT

**Reported** for making wild assertions without proof.

fviiO5t.gif
Take that dumb look off your face...

Proof is in the upheld suspension, ya bish.

Not guilty y'all gots to feel me.

Proof is in the upheld suspension, ya bish.

Not guilty y'all gots to feel me.

I will translate for you pops @paynebringer

"The proof is the suspension Jones received, you imbecile.

Not guilty? You all have to understand my statement."

And you determined this by the fact that he hasn't done anything recently? Hate if you will, but have the balls to admit it. Like on any thread I get the chance to I try to profess my hate for Conor fans. Kinda like that.

LOL @ you talking it to heart. I have no problem expressing my dislike for a fighter, if it piss someone off then that's too fucking bad. I don't hate Jones but I'm disappointed in him. I'm just not convinced he has changed based on his attitude and for a fighter who is talented, it's frustrating that he kept letting dumb shit he does outside the cage get in the way. Even he admits that he let his own fans down with his bullshit. So I wanna see how he handles everything after he wins.

I will translate for you pops @paynebringer

"The proof is the suspension Jones received, you imbecile.

Not guilty? You all have to understand my statement."

I got him BC, but type louder my earring is going. He's still found guilty and **Reported** USADA gave suspension for banned substance not a steroid, but you knew that. It's only haters trying to Donald Trump the truth with alternative facts.

I don't hate Jones but I'm disappointed in him. I'm just not convinced he has changed based on his attitude and for a fighter who is talented, it's frustrating that he kept letting dumb shit he does outside the cage get in the way. Even he admits that he let his own fans down with his bullshit. So I wanna see how he handles everything after he wins.
Damn it @BC you didn't tell me your thread made time reverse to ancient history a year ago.
<OKC16>

Last edited:
Back