• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jonhy Walker is incredibly cringy and annoying

Another hype train derailed. I cant wait for the biggest FRAUD IN UFC history Khabib to get exposed as the one dimensional he is.
At least Johnny Walker took risk. We can give him that.

When was the last time Khabib took a risky opponent? Never. All manlet strikers. Not one elite grappler. His life ends when he fights one.
So he has to take a risk to please you?

OMG i came here specifically to listen to the idiots talk about how Walker would still beat Jones, or corey got lucky or whatever stupid comment was said. So bc he knocked out two unraked guys and got steam rolled by Corey, he is somehow gonna beat one of the greatest fighters. This is coming from a Jones HATER, I can't stand him and I was rooting for Walker so Jones might have a chance at losing. Complete casuals run these threads. You just soud so ridiculous
Dude got arrogant and paid for it! Jones is not a KO artist and JW is very wild so as long as they’re fighting there is a huge chance Walker would catch Jones with something crazy

Was Johnny walker ever that good?

I hate ALL UFC FANS. All of you. This is fighting not baseball. At any given day if you're a real fighter and NOT A ONE DIMENSIONAL KHABIB LIKE BLANKET HOLDING MANLET STRIKERS DOWN...you can lose at any moment to ANY professional fighter.

Mark my words. All you Khabib worshipping casuals turn on him after his first loss. This is why I hate MMA fans. A bunch of pooosssies who never threw a punch in their entire lives laughing at a professional fighter after a loss against one of the best in the world.

To get triggered about Johnny Walker is a bit ridiculous

So he has to take a risk to please you?

This is why Khabib can never fight for the BMF belt. Because he is a pooossy. If he had to rely on his standup...he wouldnt even be fighting in the prelims in the UFC. He is a poossy. A play it safe coward blanket.

Glad he lost.
All those ugly looking Jon Jones haters must be upset.

Didn't he get ko in earlier fights in his career? Don't think much people took him seriously to start with.

This is why Khabib can never fight for the BMF belt. Because he is a pooossy. If he had to rely on his standup...he wouldnt even be fighting in the prelims in the UFC. He is a poossy. A play it safe coward blanket.
But this is MMA dude and not MT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back