• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jonhy Walker is incredibly cringy and annoying

MelG

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Glad he lost.
All those ugly looking Jon Jones haters must be upset.

Johnny walker was never sherdogs friend!

Was Johnny walker ever that good?

Glad he lost.
All those ugly looking Jon Jones haters must be upset.
He will defeat Jon if they fight because that was a lucky punch and arrogant defense on JW’s part

Never rated this guy either !

Meh. He got very fast victories and was exciting to watch.

But haters always come out of the woodwork as soon as a fighter loses, so i am not surprised the "hate" against Johnny.

Real brave of you to come out with this after he lost.

His old fight tape came back to haunt him, to my knowledge he really hasn’t changed up his style too much and it cost him

P.S. I also am glad most Shercucks have had a bad night so far

Out of prime and should retire.

Fucking anoying extroverts, glad he got ragdolled

This whole thread is cringy and annoying. Wipe the Dorito's dust off your fingers and hush.

Although I wanted Honny to win, the way he turns into Gumby when he gets hit is pretty entertaining

He looks like Germaine De Randamei

v7VGi2z.jpg

He will defeat Jon if they fight because that was a lucky punch and arrogant defense on JW’s part

Another hype train derailed. I cant wait for the biggest FRAUD IN UFC history Khabib to get exposed as the one dimensional he is.
At least Johnny Walker took risk. We can give him that.

When was the last time Khabib took a risky opponent? Never. All manlet strikers. Not one elite grappler. His life ends when he fights one.

OMG i came here specifically to listen to the idiots talk about how Walker would still beat Jones, or corey got lucky or whatever stupid comment was said. So bc he knocked out two unraked guys and got steam rolled by Corey, he is somehow gonna beat one of the greatest fighters. This is coming from a Jones HATER, I can't stand him and I was rooting for Walker so Jones might have a chance at losing. Complete casuals run these threads. You just soud so ridiculous

Back