Jones...

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Losing to a guy that got beat by a 40yr old and barely won a fight against Reyes who just lost to a journeyman...

This just shows how good Jones is lately

and Jones just admitted it

Last edited:
Each LHW fight just makes Jones looks worse, 50 year old Glover completely smashes Thiaggo and Smith, Jan changes Reye's face and annihilates him, hell, even 60 year old Fabricio beats Gus faster than he did.

Jones is a point fighter now so his wins aren’t as great to the eyes as before. I thought Reyes edged him 3-2 but didn’t quite understand the Santos beat Jones argument and I can’t stand Jones.

I mean, Jones dominated prime Glover pretty easily. I think a rematch would pretty much go the same way, nobody holds Jones down and that's Glover's only path to victory.

jones crippled santos. And stood with him the entire fight. could you imagine glover standing with santos for the whole fight

Definitely goes to show how Good Jones is but I personally think that both Santos and Reyes mentally psyched themselves out after the Jones fight.

They thought they reached the mountain top and had a sure claim to the title that I think it hindered how they performed.

Jones 100% won the Santos fight, but this doesn’t help his stock in the public.

The truth is double knee surgery will completely destroy your already average TDD.

Each LHW fight just makes Jones looks worse, 50 year old Glover completely smashes Thiaggo and Smith, Jan changes Reye's face and annihilates him, hell, even 60 year old Fabricio beats Gus faster than he did.
Jones was only good when he was taking full stacks of supplements against past prime MWs

I was never impressed tbh, he's nowhere near Prime Fedor's level

Back