Jones would be destroyed at HW

Polish Punisher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Jones finally fights a guy he doesn't dwarf and get his butt handed to him and gets saved by corrupt judging.

JDS would tear Jones' head off in the 1st round and keep it as a trophy.

Velasquez would do the same.

Hell so would Travis Brown,Mir,Nelson, Bigfoot and others.

I hope he makes the wrong decision and comes up.

Gus would get destroyed also...he's the same size as Bones

Jones finally fights a guy he doesn't dwarf and get his butt handed to him and gets saved by corrupt judging.

JDS would tear Jones' head off in the 1st round and keep it as a trophy.

Velasquez would do the same.

Hell so would Travis Brown,Mir,Nelson, Bigfoot and others.

I hope he makes the wrong decision and comes up.

And what drugs were you taking or smoking during the fight? Gustaffson was on the defensive and backing up most of the fight. Almost got finished at the end of the 4th,saved by the bell. He put up a great fight but in the end lost a well fought battle.....

i want a debate on those side low-kicks and stamps. My opinios is that those are very unsportsmanlike,and not at all the conduct of a real fighter. That's a refugee for scared people,people that are afraid to be hit,puss.. If you're 6'5 ft and you have the uperhand on anybody,and you stamp their front leg so that they can't reach you.....then you're a puss...!!!!!!!!!!! This time the champ fought a egual size opponent that drove through those stamps and hit him anyways,but smaller fighters can't,and that's very very unfair-play. People don't wanna see that. I wanna see fighters fight,not looking for ways to not be hit. There are alot of tall fighters (schilt,hari,struve) that don't go usign that cheap shot. This "champ",this boy thinks he's a genius for thinking of that,he thinks he invented the wheel. He AIN'T! It's just that other fighters are FIGHTERS!

Hell yea no way jones beats any top 10 HW.

I don't see him beating Schaub he couldn't get him down and he couldn't Ko him either IDK how he'd win.

Well if it went to decision I guess he auto wins.

And what drugs were you taking or smoking during the fight? Gustaffson was on the defensive and backing up most of the fight. Almost got finished at the end of the 4th,saved by the bell. He put up a great fight but in the end lost a well fought battle.....
What drugs, on 2nd thought I don't want to know what you are on. Keep taking them, apparently everything is good in your world

So now you agree he's in the right division now? Geniuses.

Most people thought Jones wouldn't be as dominate at HW. This fight pretty much confirms that. People say HW is weak but these guys cut to 205lbs for a reason.

Back