Jones wants DC only because DC hurt!

I am glad to hear that Jones has signed to fight Gus next. I believe the only reason Jones wanted to fight DC right now is because he knew DC has a bum knee right now.

A hurt DC is the only way Jones beats him.

Once DC gets better and fights Jones we will see a new LHW champion.

Joe
OP might be on to something, however you sound fucking nuts with that statement.

f-Untitled_15391e97b0016aabe.png

Last edited:
मैं जोन्स अगले गस लड़ने के लिए हस्ताक्षर किए हैं कि सुनने के लिए खुश हूँ. मुझे लगता है वह डीसी अभी एक चूतड़ घुटने है क्योंकि मुझे पता था जोन्स सही अब डीसी लड़ाई करना चाहता था एक ही कारण है विश्वास.

एक चोट डीसी जोन्स उसे धड़कता है एक ही रास्ता है.

डीसी बेहतर हो जाता है और जोन्स लड़ता एक बार हम एक नया lhw चैंपियन देखेंगे.

जो

I've been away from this site for quite a while so I gotta ask. What does the quote my post thing mean?

Some new flaming technique? Reminds me of a three year old who constantly says, "Don't copy me", arguing with her slightly older brother who is copying her.

Joe

私は、ジョーンズは、次のガスを戦うために署名したことを聞いて喜んでいます。私は彼が、DCは今お尻の膝を持って知っていたので、ジョーンズは今、DCを戦いたかった唯一の理由はあると考えています。 傷つけるDCが唯一の方法であるジョーンズ

Joe-san

i've been away from this site for quite a while so i gotta ask. What does the quote my post thing mean?

Some new flaming technique? Reminds me of a three year old who constantly says, "don't copy me", arguing with her slightly older brother who is copying her.

Joe

1/10

Back