Jones Vs Gustafsson 2 at UFC 177 !!

bjjwar

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited:
Nothing is official until the fight happens . I thought for sure jones would try to delay the fight until October

Alexander has signed the contract but JJ has not yet done so, if I understood Dana correctly, that french site probably wants some traffic

Alexander has signed the contract but JJ has not yet done so, if I understood Dana correctly, that french site probably wants some traffic

Did coach wnklejon(sp?) say they wanted to delay this fight to mess with Gus's head?

Yeah i heard this at the post fight conference too.But in the site they said it's confirmed.But i guess Dana knows more about it then everyone else,so maybe it's not official.Maybe i'll put the "official" away.

Yeah i heard this at the post fight conference too.But in the site they said it's confirmed.But i guess Dana knows more about it then everyone else,so maybe it's not official.Maybe i'll put the "official" away.

IDK man, one thing is for sure and that is they will fight whether JJ likes it or not Lol

I was hoping the fight would happen in Sweden but I figured it would be Vegas

i smell another duck job my Jones

He can't duck the fight but I can see him delaying the fight a month or two. I was just assuming this fight would take place in October and was surprised to see it scheduled Aug 30.

Jones has to renew his health insurance first. To make sure that everything's allright.

August seems kinda soon. I would have thought delay the extra month, make it a year on from their last fight.

Also I think Jones is renegotiation his contract at the moment as well. So I wouldn't expect him to officially sign for the next couple of weeks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back