Jones thinks he could make 185

TheOneWhoKnows

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jones just said on the Fox Sports 1 post fight show that he thinks he could make 185lbs. but currently has no plans to do so. He brought this up when they asked him about moving to Heavyweight.

Cain would be too much for Jones. Of course he had to talk about 185. He's an asshole but he's a smart asshole after all.

Just trolling like his hero AS would after being asked a silly question.

Three decisions in a row suggest he should be staying in LHW, because competition is getting much closer to him.

Jones just said on the Fox Sports 1 post fight show that he thinks he could make 185lbs. but currently has no plans to do so. He brought this up when they asked him about moving to Heavyweight.

Too many people can't differentiate between height and weight. His build is deceptive. He can afford to have bigger shoulders etc because his calves, waist and overall thickness is far smaller than the rest of his division.

I doubt he could make MW but I have no doubt he could squeeze down to a 195lb catchweight bout [Dehydrating a bit further].

Mark Hunt has a better chance making lightweight, no way Jones makes 185.

he weighs less than Hendricks weeks out from his fight so why not?

Because Hendricks is a very fat 200lb and Jones is a very lean 200lb, Jones is pretty clean at 220-225lb fight night, he could easily slowly bulk 10-15lb muscle onto his frame.

Hahaha so instead of going up to where he should be he wants to go down? ugh man. Come on. I hope he wasn't serious

Back