• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jones the only one calling himself GOAT

It's Sad because Jones clearly cheated both times against DC, last time he juiced so bad he's still testing positive years after.

If you take away those losses on DC's record, he would be considered the GOAT.

1.Fedor
2.GSP
3.Anderson
4.Khabib
5.Jones
6. DC
7. Aldo
8. DJ
9. Sakuraba
10.Royce

This is a weird list. How is Anderson above Jones? I feel it would be pretty hard to logically justify that. And Royce and Saku on the list is just odd. I get their legacies but there's no way either of them are top 10 all time

MedicalAridFluke-size_restricted.gif

This going to be like usadas Pico gram 2.0 excuses.

it's impossible to argue his dominance without bias, i never bought the "praise jesus act, but also do not watch mma for a fighter's personality.

he's been away for so long but if anyone can come back and move up to heavyweight it's jon jones. i'll be buying a ppv for the first time since lesnar vs couture for his comeback.

58203882.jpg

LeBum does too

That's how you know they aren't.

Fighting smaller opponents… That means nothing my friend, you use what you have and make tactics with it. Look at DC, fighting only bigger opponents and we all knee that it doesn’t matter in like 98% of situations because guess what, skills are far more important. Jon Jones was big and and had big reach, but I have seen many people not knowing what to do with those same attributes… And we can also act that people like Belfort and many others were clean when they fought Jones.

I personally consider DJ as the "GOAT"
But honestly the topic is kinda silly, it's pretty much a "filler" topic for fans to discuss between events, it should be a lighthearted fun thing...

But yeah DJ is the goat and I'll fucking die on this hill!

Way too many people call Jones the GOAT. Hell Whittaker just did it the other day.

He’s not the only one saying that. He has a real case.

Back