Jones teases next fight, "a few weeks away"

Jones vs Corey has Rashad vs Phil Davis written all over it.
Because all 4 are black? Rashad is a 5'10 wrestle-boxer while Jones is a long/ranging out-fighter reliant on kicks.

Davis is an out-fighting grapple-wrestler while Corey Anderson has turned into a high volume /pressure boxer-wrestler.

Not a great comparison.

Damn Jones making up for lost time

Isn't this the same Jones that tweeted a while back that he's got a biiiiig fight announcement coming? And then that flopped? And then he tweeted that there's no good fights and he thinks about taking 2 years off ("voluntarily") to train?

It sounds to me like he had another USADA violation, and he's desperately trying to stay relevant. I'll believe it when I see it, cokehead.

Everyone's waiting for his first loss<{jackyeah}>
That's because he's been so protected by the UFC despite all of his obvious doping.

His first loss is going to be like that first domino to fall. People tune in to watch him lose, so he's a "draw" like Tito Ortiz was a draw at one point. Once he loses, that draw power goes away. And once he's not selling tickets and PPVs, his special protection goes away. Then he's gonna get a 4 year PED suspension, and eventually becoming a homeless crackhead.

I just cannot wait to see that domino cascade in his professional and personal life. He is truly a piece of shit human being.

3 title fights in 13 months, that's the kind of rate champs should have.

Jones/Reyes seems like one of those fights that motivates Jones to impress.

Jones looks like he have a ship on his shoulder, after the Thiago fight he feels disrespected by the performance he put so he is looking to make an statement in his next fight and remind everybody why he is the undisputed and undeniable GOAT

I can't stand Jones, but I can't argue that he isn't the GOAT, either. The guy is the elite of the elites IMO. Jones should win this fight, however, he can't take Reyes lightly. Reyes is a very dangerous guy, and I expect him to show up ready to fight.

I'm interested.

Because all 4 are black? Rashad is a 5'10 wrestle-boxer while Jones is a long/ranging out-fighter reliant on kicks.

Davis is an out-fighting grapple-wrestler while Corey Anderson has turned into a high volume /pressure boxer-wrestler.

Not a great comparison.
If you watched the fight, you might get it.
But since you didn't, you didn't.
But hey, congrats on your virtue signalling.

another soul ready to join the skeleton king's army

s0VZImU.jpg

If you watched the fight, you might get it.
But since you didn't, you didn't.
But hey, congrats on your virtue signalling.
Yeah I watched that fight, probably Rashad's best performance post title loss. But the fact remains that he fought that fight nothing like Jones, sidekicks to the leg, teeps & round kicks to the body, jabs & long reaching eyepokes etc.

It was an intellectually lazy comparison, just own it.

Reyes means good fight.
I'm intrigued.

Jones teases a lot of shit that goes nowhere.

jones vs corey has first death in the octagon written all over it. he will do what everybody thought walker was gonna do to him.

They'll announce it once they remove the steroids from his piss im assuming

Sher dog is full of negative Nancys...

The MMA fan base isn't what it used to be, that's for sure.

TMZ Sports !

A bunch of latte sipping soy boys in here hating on the Jr GOAT

Back