Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Got "flurried" against by Machida

6809951543_231a8b8195_o.gif

Got armbarred by Vitor

Vitor-Belfort-Armbars-Jon-Jones-UFC-152.gif

Took a beating from Gustafsson

Bet your house that if Jones fights in Toronto again he's getting hurt or in trouble. The pattern doesn't lie

The UFC should use this to market the next Toronto card...."come see the champion take a beating and still leave the Octagon with the belt!"

i think glover would give jones problems, and if he goes to heavyweight...ugh god he will die

The UFC should use this to market the next Toronto card...."come see the champion take a beating and still leave the Octagon with the belt!"

The only beating he took was from Gustafsson. He left Machida lying on the mat dribbling piss from out his mouth, and I can't remember what he did to Vitor, but I remember it wasn't very good feeling for Vitor.

The only beating he took was from Gustafsson. He left Machida lying on the mat dribbling piss from out his mouth, and I can't remember what he did to Vitor, but I remember it wasn't very good feeling for Vitor.

hahahahahaha

Come on bro, don't rid me of my chance to see Jones live for the 4th time in my home town.

Come on bro, don't rid me of my chance to see Jones live for the 4th time in my home town.

This is just a humour thread, don't worry. I'm in Ottawa so trust me I appreciate Jones fighting in Toronto as it's one of the few locations I can see events.

But realistically it is kind of funny that Jones always has trouble in Toronto. I can't think of any other fighter who has a city where they they have had so much trouble as Jones has had with Toronto.

Yeah he should come fight in Montreal . fawk T.Dot .

I love that pic. I am coming around on Jones a little bit. Seems like there is finally someone he respects in the sport and he is happy about it. Gus seems like the nicest guy ever.

He should make sure his next fight is in Newark. He always wins easy there.

3 for 3.. Not bad for Jones. Not seeing what the problem is. It's MMA, some fights will be easy (Vitor/Machida fights) other fights will be tough. That's the way it goes.

Back