Jones says he "Didn't Know" of Tony's Mental Health Battle

"suicidal" is a very specific term to use for someone who knows nothing about his mental condition.
.... yeah how could anyone believe he didn't know? Why would you randomly accuse a fighter of being depressed? Seems like an odd insult and a pretty inconceivable coincidence.

Didn't seem like Tony cared about Jones tweet at all.
"This is no big deal, and I hate Jones. Seriously, we’re going with the “Tonys feelings” cop out?"

Where did I say Tony cared? It's only two sentences, you should be able to show that real easy.

"This is no big deal, and I hate Jones. Seriously, we’re going with the “Tonys feelings” cop out?"

Where did I say Tony cared? It's only two sentences, you should be able to show that real easy.

Did I misunderstand what you meant by "Tony's feelings"? I may have...

I don't know, dawg, there's 8 pages of people (not named Tony) talking about something related to mental health, dunno.

Right I'm saying I read your post as speaking directly about Tony having "feelings" about what Jones said, not about all the other people yapping about it. I think I just misunderstood your point.

What exactly are T-Ferg's mental illness issues? I heard he had some but I never heard specifically what they are. Soemthing like depression? Bi-Polar?
Schizophrenia brought on by drug use is my guess. Dude went legitimately crazy a few months ago and the symptoms lined up perfectly with people I’ve known to have gone crazy after drug usage.

Back