Media Jones pokes Khabib fans

This guy is searching all over social media looking for validation like a thot.....meanwhile Khabib is plotting to invade France.

lol
As a muslim I think any form terrorism/radicalism should be urgely shunned and rightly condemned (like what that had happened in France) as it is in my opinion does not represent Islamic value (reminder that the whole Iraq had been completely demolished and rape its right with US excuse being indebted to 9/11 and also oil), the same way priest and pedophilia corruption in minority of churches do not represent, not an ounce of Christian value.

With that being said I think France has a few policies that discriminate solely muslim in the country and not other minorities and the French. Such as that wearing mask as advisable and highly encouraged in the middle of the pandemic, but the burka wearing is 100% was forbid by the government even though it just an extensive costume/mask imo. Not much different there.

I think Khabib will meet Putin for his 3rd or 4th time I think. Khabib also had meetings with presidents from Central Asian countries (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, etc).

I think Coach Javier said that Khabib had open a gym in UK (not sure) beside all gyms those he and Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov had built around Dagestan and other parts of Russia.

Khabib is going global here.

And Jonny is whiny again about his bronze statue in the sport.

The most important factor to determine who is the GOAT = Winning decisively (TKO, SUB or 10-8 round) against elite level competition. Necessary criteria to determine a legit opponent:

1. In Their Prime
2. Proven To Beat Elite Opponents Recently And Shortly After

Jon Jones opponents:
-Reyes
-Santos
-Smith
-Gus 2
-OSP
-DC 1
-Teixeira
-Gus 1
-Sonnen
-Belfort
-Evans
-Machida
-Jackson
-Shogun
-Bader

So which Jon Jones opponent actually felt under these criteria and did Jon Jones won decisively (TKO, SUB or 10-8 round)?

Last edited:
As a muslim I think any form terrorism/radicalism should be urgely shunned and rightly condemned (like what that had happened in France) as it is in my opinion does not represent Islamic value (reminder that the whole Iraq had been completely demolished and rape its right with US excuse being indebted to 9/11 and also oil), the same way priest and pedophilia corruption in minority of churches do not represent, not an ounce of Christian value.

With that being said I think France has a few policies that discriminate solely muslim in the country and not other minorities and the French. Such as that wearing mask as advisable and highly encouraged in the middle of the pandemic, but the burka wearing is 100% was forbid by the government even though it just an extensive costume/mask imo. Not much different there.

I think Khabib will meet Putin for his 3rd or 4th time I think. Khabib also had meetings with presidents from Central Asian countries (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, etc).

I think Coach Javier said that Khabib had open a gym in UK (not sure) beside all gyms those he and Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov had built around Dagestan and other parts of Russia.

Khabib is going global here.

And Jonny is whiny again about his bronze statue in the sport.

Don't fall for the right wing trap, you don't have to condemn this or that to appease people even though you condemn it anyway. Guilt by association is what they put on you when asking for a Muslim to condemn something, look in to this stuff.

LOL Dana White literarily just said "he's not the #1 P4P fighter right now." Did Jones not hear that?

Back